Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsYoung Living
Essential Beauty Serum 15 ml (05 fl oz)

Young Living Essential Beauty Serum 15 ml (0.5 fl oz)

by Young Living

Essential Beauty Serums are specially formulated for dry, oily, or acne-prone skin. Young Living's serums offer the skin care benefits of pure essential oils to protect, strengthen, and improve the appearance of the skin. Each serum also utilizes a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Young Living Essential Beauty Serum 15 ml (0.5 fl oz)!
Dipa V.
Antioch , CA
A blend of essential oils in carrier oils. This serum will leave your skin oh so soft’ And it will thank you!! It’s great for combination or dry skin. And you could just apply a drop to your dry areas!
Phylicia C.
Grandview, MO
This product is great for dry skin! I love using it in the winter months when I have dry patches from the cold wind. It smells lovely and isn’t harsh. I like to mix a drop or two with my moisturizer.
Amanda G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love it love it love it. I use it with a jade roller after my moisturizer and it makes my skin feel hydrated, soft, and smelling so good! It doesn’t break out my sensitive skin and it has reduced my acne scars and redness! I love this and will buy it again.
Hannah B.
This is such a wonderful and affordable skin serum. I put a roller top on mine and apply it to my skin that way and every morning after I apply it my skin looks like I’ve had a facial. 10/10
Jessica P.
Fayetteville, NC
I cannot say enough good things about this serum! This baby is what started my skin care regimen. I add this serum into rosehip oil and mix it with a few other essential oils, and I also use it as a moisturizer. A little bit goes a long way.
Tabatha R.
Warrenton, MO
If you have dry skin and you're looking for a more CLEAN SKINCARE LINE, look no further! This product has saved my face during the dry winter months in Missouri! I get dry and crack around my nose and jaw most often. Follow me on ig @myoilsgal for more information on how Young Living Products have changed my skincare routine!
Morghan W.
indianapolis
I wear this oil everyday under my makeup. Great for dry skin in the winter. Also helps foundation go on smooth
Jessie C.
Russellville
When my skin is really adding some nourishment I use this dry skin serum. I don’t use it daily, otherwise I may start to break out. I just put a couple of drops in my moisturizer
ela J.
Apple valley, MN
It smells good and has the best ingredients in it for real!!! I use this every day on my face and my face feels so soft!

Looking for your answer?