Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser

by Young Living

Young Living's Dewdrop Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. Inspired by the purity and elegance of a drop of morning dew, the Dewdrop Diffuser's design reflects Young Living's dedication to...

How Is this diffuser ? I have a waterless one and it stops working all the time?
Do you use Young living diffuser with different oils from other brands Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser ?
Does the scent actually travel throughout your rooms with this? I received a cheaper knock-off brand one and it barely puts out any smell...
Start your review of Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser!
Nataliya  M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser uploaded by Nataliya  M.
Bought second humidifier for out bedroom. You can change lighting and I believe it can work all day/night. Using a lot during fall/spring and winter. Cleans with alcohol.
Dorothy C.
Seaford, DE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love all of my young living essential oil’s diffusers! This one spreads the wonderful scent all over our living room and dining room.
Viktoriia B.
N Highlands, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser uploaded by Viktoriia B.
This is one of the best acquisitions in my house! I just love to pour it with oils and breathe this divine smell! Originally bought because of the frequent cough of my son, but now we are all addicted.You should try and then tell your opinion !!! I promise it's hard to stay indifferent ... 💭😉 #itsourparty
Jaclyn  W.
Goshen, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser uploaded by Jaclyn  W.
This diffuser is very nice. I love the fine fog that comes from it and that you have the ability to select if you want an ambient light on or off. We have this one in our kitchen right now and the lantern one in our bedroom. The only thing I would say to improve would be that the plastic retains oil memory, if that makes sense, so the smell isn't as clean as when you first receive.
Sovika N.
Mckinney, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser uploaded by Sovika N.
This stuff is just too great. It makes the air clean and filterd.You can sleep well at night or daytime on a more comfortable way. It’s good if you have kids that often gets sick.It helps to sooth and clean the air in your room. I use it every night and have that goodnight sleep. Use the same brand oil z Young Living Dew Drop DiffuserYoung Living Stress Away Essential Oil 5 ml
Karen G.
Bel Air, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this diffuser almost every night, I’ve had it for years and it still works great plus YL has great customer service.
Jeralyn M.
Midwest City, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this diffuser. It works just as well as the other expensive ones on their website but it’s not as expensive
María  T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser uploaded by María  T.
Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser uploaded by María  T.
I am totally in love with the entire Young living kit, from experiencing new sensations and clarifying feelings to calming pain. They just have to try them.
Arvinzaya  J.
Arlington Hts, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser uploaded by Arvinzaya  J.
Youngliving products are so good. Specially in this season we need this essential oils. Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser
Brittanie  M.
San Antonio, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is the perfect diffuser for small spaces, like a restroom. It won’t fill up a big room with the scent of the oils since it’s so small but a small room will be perfect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paola H.
San Diego, CA
il y a un an
Jax H. il y a un an
I use Artnaturals diffuser with essential oils by artnaturals & Dottera
Kristen H.
Buena Vista, VA
il y a 2 ans
Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser Are they really worth it? They cost so much. I’m really interested in trying them though.
Nikki R. il y a 2 ans
You get a free bottle of lavender lotion. If you were to buy just one oil that's included in that kit just alone is 80$ so it is well worth buying the kit!