Young Living AromaGuard Meadow Mist Deodorant 1.5 oz

by Young Living

AromaGuard Deodorants are the first natural deodorants formulated exclusively from therapeutic-grade essential oils and all-natural ingredients. They provide a pleasant and safe alternative to commercial deodorants and are free of propylene glycol and...

Has anyone found a natural deodorant that works?! I love YL products but am weary of natural deodorants because I have wasted so much money on them!
Start your review of Young Living AromaGuard Meadow Mist Deodorant 1.5 oz!
Allison T.
Fostoria, MI
I hate this deodorant. It doesn't work. At all. I have tried many natural deodorants, and this was no better than the others. I would improve by making it work? I don't recommend this to others. I was very disappointed.
nicole R.
Weatherford, TX
Great non aluminium heath conscience choice! Deodorant is one of the major ways we are so harming our body daily, this gives me a way to cut down on my chemical absorption and still feel clean
Ariane S.
Chandler, AZ
I have had problems with other deodorants before. This one does not have aluminium in it (as many others do) and it really seems to work well. I do not sweat nearly as often and do not have any irritation as I did from other brands.
Eden L.
Lasts well, stands up to gardening in the sun and trips to the gym, doesnt leave stains on my shirts,and has a great scent. Bonus, no aluminum or toxic chemicals. Win win. Ill never go back to the other stuff.
Kenzy C.
greeley
This is a good deodorant. It smells good all day long and it doesn’t irritate the skin. You do have to let it warm up under your pits for a second before you move it but it is great! No yucky stuff in it and I love that!
Phylicia C.
Grandview, MO
You have to train your underarms to get use to the natural deodorants. It can take about month but once you do you aren’t using the harmful chemicals in other top name brands.
Morgan B.
California
Young Living AromaGuard Meadow Mist Deodorant 1.5 oz uploaded by Morgan B.
I love the idea of this deodorant but it just isn’t very practical for me. It smells great when you first put it on but my boyfriend started asking what smelled and IT WAS ME! I’ve had luck with other natural deodorants but this one wasn’t good. Young Living AromaGuard Meadow Mist Deodorant 1.5 oz
Karissa J.
Endicott, NY
I love that there are no harsh chemicals in this natural deodorant. I try to limit my chemicals that i put on my skin since whatever you put on your skin absorbs into your bloodstream. I have been using YL deodorant for almost a year and can’t live without it.
Laura F.
Dearborn, MI
I like this stuff. It lasts just under 24 hours. The smell is reminiscent of a man’s deodorant but it doesn’t bother me. It’s chemical free & all natural so you still sweat but it definitely keeps the stink away, 100%.
Chandra B.
Love the smoothness of this deodorant! I had tried other natural deodorants and it was clumpy but not Young living. This has a more “mans” smell to me but not over powering that I won’t use it. You do need to reapply throughout the day but worth it!