BY YOUNG LIVING

Transform any of your favorite Young Living essential oils into an easy-to-use roll-on bottle with the patents pending AromaGlideTM advanced roller fitments technology. Each fitment is customized to fit a 5- or 15-ml bottle with an "Sb" marking on the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa H.
This stuff is amazing! I’m not a big diffuser, but enjoy the roll-on. The “Stress Away” Roll on is my favorite. I have no idea how but it has turned me into a believer as it literally makes my anxiety calm down. It advertises that it is a mix of lime and vanilla but I mostly notice the cedar wood.

I apply the roll on to my wrists when my work (or the kids 😂) day is a little more stressful than I would like. The rolling is easy to stash in your purse to take with you wherever you may go!
Kaylee K.
Brandon
These roller fitness are absolutely amazing! Durable steel, versus a cheap plastic! You won’t regret this product! They are easy to use and come in a nice resealable package for the ones you don’t use right away.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Absolutely love these. They make my favorite oils into a rollerball. They are super Easley to pop in. All you have to do is remove the original drip lid and snap in the roller. The fit perfectly into the jar and under the same cap. I have yet to have one leak. They have a high quality ball and dispense the perfect amount of product.
Veronica M.
brampton, ontario
i love these little tresures. they are perfect for putting on re-purposed 5ml bottles to throw in my purse/travel with that i have transfered some of my favorite oils into. I purchased this through the young living website. yes i will buy again.
Jessica V.
I use these tops all the time! I make a lot of "oily" blends for everything from mood to aches to stomach issues. These tops turn oil bottles into rollers very easily. It's much cheaper than buying empty roller bottles and it's more earth friendly to reuse the bottles the oils come in as well.
Erin R.
Bluffton , SC
It wasn’t listed but I use Young Living Sheerlume brightening cream for my day moisturizer and Art intensive moisturizer at night. They are great products made from natural toxin free ingredients that are great for moisturizing as well as anti aging.
Rachel C.
I love using the gliders for those essential oils I use on my neck and arms. The glider makes it simple to use when I'm on the go. I am a distributor and offer the gliders to all my customers, and I have only received good reports. I recommend using a glider if you apply essential oils to your skin.
Amanda S.
Lake Forest, CA
These allow me to use my yleos to their fullest potential and enjoy all of the benefits they have to offer! Their packaging is nice and makes it easy to access the roller balls. They make it so easy to use the oils and I would recommend them to anyone.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I have used Essential oils for 3 Years now going on 4. We have never been healthier in our lives. These roll on fitments make it so easy to whip up a blend or diluted oil to apply topically. They fit all of the bottles, stay on, and don't clog up. I will always love Young Living.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I love using the rollers for panaway, valor and stress away! It is less of a mess trying to drop oil on you when you can just roll it right on. The only downside I have about these is they are not reusable. Once you put them on a bottle it won't be coming off.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
What is everyone's favorite oils?
Victoria F.