BY YOUNEEDABUDGET

Kristyn F.
Dayton
This service had completely changed my relationship with money! I'm in charge of my money and when intermittent expenses come due I'm prepared. My husband and I don't argue about money anymore and we're building or savings and paying off our debts.
Madeline H.
Livermore
When I was broke I invested in this website and have never looked back. I can't imagine my life without it now. It is simple and makes it easy for me to understand where I stand financially and what I need to do to meet my goals.
Sydnie F.
Seattle, WA
Cannot recommend this app enough. It’s the best place to keep all your accounts aligned so you know exactly how much you have and where it’s all going. It also offers great ways to save money by adding a goal and it will tell you how much to save each month to get to that goal by a certain time!
Emily W.
My husband and I use YNAB (You Need A Budget) to create and keep up with our budget daily! Inputting transactions is super simple, and you're able to split things up into as many categories as you what and make easy transfers. We will forever use YNAB for our personal and business finances.
Erica S.
I love this app. For students, your annual membership is free! After graduating I continue to use it because it make organizing your finances and budgeting your money super simple.
Isla H.
Elkridge, MD
Finding YNAB is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I now look forward to pay day just so I can give every dollar a job and budget in YNAB. If you told me even two years ago that I would have a budget nicknamed Howard and was consistently prepared to pay each and every bill and had even built up an emergency fund I would have laughed and called you insane. At $50 a year this software is a steal. I have gained so many insights into my spending habits with YNAB reports, and I can truly say that I know where every dollar goes. If you have no clue how to budget you need to try YNAB and see how you can break the paycheck to paycheck cycle and put money aside for what matters to you.
Laura G.
Commerce
Love love love YNAB software (and now app). Have used it for years, 8 now to be exact. It has helped me pay off multiple debts, save months of emergency fund money, support my household through bouts of unemployment, medical situations requiring STD pay, and handling a revolving door of expenses and reimbursements during a home rebuild covered by insurance. It has allowed us to keep our financial life in order beyond any other method we’ve used.
Ann K.
Attleboro, MA
This may be my favorite app, ever. I’ve been a YNAB user for 4 years, and it has allowed us to save so much money! This is more than an app — it’s a financial management mindset that is backed up by lots of educational resources to help you get a handle on your money and spend it according to your priorities. Seriously life-changing, and we’ll worth the annual fee. There is a bit of a learning curve, so have patience and it will be rewarded.
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
This practically holds your hand when you get started with setting up a budget. The web based version and app are both incredibly user friendly. It will link to you bank account to help you keep your account reconciled. Through this app I was able to catch a computer error with a company that was drafting my account twice a month instead of only once.
Alexandra N.
Favorite budgeting software, hands down. While there is a little bit of a learning curve, it's completely worth the $50/year and time spent learning to use it. I was previously TERRIBLE with money, but with the help of my husband and this app I finally feel in control of our finances! I actually handle all our budgeting now thanks to this awesome app.