BY YOUNEEDABUDGET

DeLisa M.
Best budgeting tool out there. It is a totally different way to see your finances and do your budget. Most budgeting applications only tell you what you've already spent. YNAB is a proactive approach where you give every dollar a job. I've recommended YNAB to all my friends.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Great for beginners! This is incredibly easy to learn, and if you can't learn it on your own, YNAB offers free web classes that you can either take live or stream at your leisure. Any budget is a must have for getting your finances in order, and this is by far the best and most user-friendly software I've come across.

It's also great for those with a little more experience. I've been doing my own spreadsheets for years, and while it's helped me budget, it's been a pain to keep up. This software has eliminated the need for it entirely, saving me so much time and frustration. I don't have to worry about tracking down that expense and wondering why my numbers aren't matching the bank's. I can download a copy of the statement and have YNAB compare it for me and find the missing piece of the puzzle in seconds! I can edit it as needed, and the mobile app is wonderful for checking in on the go. It's worth every penny you'll pay for it.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I really loved the old stand alone computer program. In the last couple years they transitioned to a web based platform. I'm just not as happy with it. It's not as customizable as it was before, imo.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Still need to use it a little more to get it but so far I really like it. It has been helpful for budgeting so that I can more easily pay off student loans.
KC 🤘.
It helped me so much. Money burns a hole in my pocket and thanks to this, I knew exactly how much not to spend 😁Super Effective and Affordable
Ajah Y.
Even at my brokest, YNAB helped me see where my "miscellaneous" money was going, which was a major eye opener!
Natalie E.
Knoxville, TN
This software is awesome for tracking your spending and helping you keep a budget. I strongly recommend it!
Kaitlynne-Rae L.
Ottawa, ON
Absolutely addicted to this software. It's excellent, especially with its automatic imports from your online banking and allows you to organize and analyze your spending habits. Getting a feel for how you're spending is the first step for making changes to increase savings and have a better financial outlook and YNAB has been great for that for me.
Shelby F.
st. Thomas, ON
YNAB is a great budgeting tool to use! There software is compatible on PC along with on your phone or tablet. They host very knowledgable workshops for you to join free and have a great motto and newsletters to review and help you achieve your financial goals. Every dollar needs a job!
Deanna M.
Excellent budgeting program. Great to keep track of your spending and save for future expenses. YNAB is my saving grace and I have no idea what I would do without it. It's a necessity in my life and keeps me out of debt and on track.