BY YOUNEEDABUDGET

Rachel A.
Tampa, FL
It took me way longer to figure this software out than I’d like to admit. I’m SO glad that I did, though! YNAB teaches you to think about money differently. You assign the money you HAVE, not plan for the money you believe is coming. There have been growing pains but we’re slowly inching closer to our goals and building our net worth thanks to YNAB!
Zac L.
Massillon
TAKE THE TIME TO LEARN THE NUANCES AND ADVANCED FEATURES OF THIS PROGRAM! You can use the 34-day free trial to achieve this. By about day 20, you'll probably be hooked on budgeting and feel empowered to reach your goals. I recommend this software to everyone I know looking for a budget.
Laura G.
Commerce
Love love love YNAB software (and now app). Have used it for years, 8 now to be exact. It has helped me pay off multiple debts, save months of emergency fund money, support my household through bouts of unemployment, medical situations requiring STD pay, and handling a revolving door of expenses and reimbursements during a home rebuild covered by insurance. It has allowed us to keep our financial life in order beyond any other method we’ve used.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Great product!  Doing a zero-based budget where every dollar has a purpose has helped our family pay off debt and stay on track.  I don't do many things faithfully but my YNAB is always up-to-date.  Ease of use of the product and the end of year reports are my favorite features.  Will use for years to come.  I'm still operating on an older version but would love to try the new one with the "age of dollars" feature.
Emily W.
My husband and I use YNAB (You Need A Budget) to create and keep up with our budget daily! Inputting transactions is super simple, and you're able to split things up into as many categories as you what and make easy transfers. We will forever use YNAB for our personal and business finances.
Randy C.
Smyrna
This program has been a lifesaver, hands down. If you are looking for a way to control your expenses while watching your net worth grow, this is your tool. You must be patient, but it will pay off.
Kate M.
Saint Paul
When I started using YNAB, I was recently divorced and drowning in medical and credit card debt. Their software and guidance was a shame free way to help me start thinking about my money differently. Several years later I am debt free and now YNAB is helping me rebuild savings and emergency funds. It takes some time and dedication, but it can change your life.
Jessica F.
Owasso
This is my favorite budget software out there!! It is so flexible to meet your needs. It is not a traditional budget. It lets you track expenses and handle your budget in the same place. I recommend this software to so many people. I also love how you can have real time updates between all shared users.
Kristyn F.
Dayton
This service had completely changed my relationship with money! I'm in charge of my money and when intermittent expenses come due I'm prepared. My husband and I don't argue about money anymore and we're building or savings and paying off our debts.
Jenna J.
Saint Paul
This app and program makes budgeting easy and manageable! Not only a budget but a new way of looking at spending money. Completely free! Very user friendly and would definitely recommend to someone who is just starting out with budgeting.