YouNeedAbudget
You Need A Budget (YNAB) - Personal Finance Software

YouNeedAbudget You Need A Budget (YNAB) - Personal Finance Software

by YouNeedAbudget

How this product will work?
Start your review of YouNeedAbudget You Need A Budget (YNAB) - Personal Finance Software!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly H.
YNAB is an amazing product!! It has helped me finally get our budget and spending under control.
Gary G.
Big Spring, TX
I've only used this service for a month now, but can already tell that this service is going to change my financial health. It allows me to see where my money is going and allows me to use my credit cards, yet still have the money to pay towards the credit card. I really like the premise of giving every dollar that I have a specific job. There is a learning curve, but it is great so far. The subscription price for the service is not unreasonable and your life may change as a result.
Jennifer V.
St Augustine, FL
This is what everyone needs to track everything they purchase. It does suck that it cost $85 per year but it seriously keeps my household inline for our budget. It takes every dollar you make and assigns it to a line item. Like working with envelopes which is a good tech
Bengucan G.
Philadelphia, PA
This app completely changed my way of thinking about finances. I used to fear checking my bank account balance and see exactly how much I had spent in the last few days, but I had to change my spending after starting graduate school and thus having my income halved. I now know exactly how much I can afford at the store, how much I can splurge on gifts, and how I can save to replace my laptop in the next few months! I completely recommend this, especially if you're a student. The student discount allows you to use the app for free for a year, and it's a great way to start setting long term financial goals for yourself.
Aly R.
Spokane
I started this as a recommendation for my friend. I have tried a bunch of financing/budgeting apps such as Mint but I never was satisfied. This works a little bit different as the other ones and it does take a second to get used to but I feel like it’s really made a difference in the way that my husband and I do our finances.
Michelle Z.
Winder, GA
My husband and I just started using YNAB because of the recommendation of our best friend!! It’s awesome! And right now there is a special for 1 year free for students!
Marissa O.
Lowell
This app is amazing. It's totally worth the cost even though it seems counter intuitive to pay for an app that's supposed to save you money. It's a totally different way to think about your money. I tried mint and like ynab so much better. Mint just shows you where you already spent your money but ynab teaches you to plan where your money has to go before you spend it. I've paid off almost all of my credit cards and have saved money - two things that seemed daunting before. Get this app!
Ashley G.
Athens
I used YouNeedAbudget You Need A Budget (YNAB) - Personal Finance Software for two years. I received a discount on the annual subscription for being a college student. It took me awhile to understand how it works, and thankfully they offer free training sessions, but once I got the hang of it I loved it! Syncing transactions from my bank is my most favorite feature, however it sometimes has delays. This would be frustrating if I didn't manually add the transaction and I would think I had more money in my budgeted fund than I really did. As much as I love YNAB, I cancelled my subscription. I feel that the price is a little too costly.
Kate M.
Saint Paul
When I started using YNAB, I was recently divorced and drowning in medical and credit card debt. Their software and guidance was a shame free way to help me start thinking about my money differently. Several years later I am debt free and now YNAB is helping me rebuild savings and emergency funds. It takes some time and dedication, but it can change your life.
Muyuan M.
Parma Heights, OH
I used YNAB 4 and I use the subscription version now every Friday to reconcile our family finances. Helped us plan for the future for my husband and me.