BY YOUNEEDABUDGET

Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Great for beginners! This is incredibly easy to learn, and if you can't learn it on your own, YNAB offers free web classes that you can either take live or stream at your leisure. Any budget is a must have for getting your finances in order, and this is by far the best and most user-friendly software I've come across.

It's also great for those with a little more experience. I've been doing my own spreadsheets for years, and while it's helped me budget, it's been a pain to keep up. This software has eliminated the need for it entirely, saving me so much time and frustration. I don't have to worry about tracking down that expense and wondering why my numbers aren't matching the bank's. I can download a copy of the statement and have YNAB compare it for me and find the missing piece of the puzzle in seconds! I can edit it as needed, and the mobile app is wonderful for checking in on the go. It's worth every penny you'll pay for it.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat
Great product!  Doing a zero-based budget where every dollar has a purpose has helped our family pay off debt and stay on track.  I don't do many things faithfully but my YNAB is always up-to-date.  Ease of use of the product and the end of year reports are my favorite features.  Will use for years to come.  I'm still operating on an older version but would love to try the new one with the "age of dollars" feature.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This program was introduced to me years ago and I've used it regularly ever since. It works with the idea that you have to give every cent of your income a job or category. Bills, groceries, fun money, you name it. My husband and I use it together and it keeps both of us up to date on what the other is spending as it syncs up through the cloud service. Highly recommend!
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
This practically holds your hand when you get started with setting up a budget. The web based version and app are both incredibly user friendly. It will link to you bank account to help you keep your account reconciled. Through this app I was able to catch a computer error with a company that was drafting my account twice a month instead of only once.
Alexandra N.
Favorite budgeting software, hands down. While there is a little bit of a learning curve, it's completely worth the $50/year and time spent learning to use it. I was previously TERRIBLE with money, but with the help of my husband and this app I finally feel in control of our finances! I actually handle all our budgeting now thanks to this awesome app.
Tanya B.
Akron
This is the best budgeting software!  You can use it on the web or on your smartphone/tablet. It seriously changed our financial lives.  It is easy to use. It keeps you accountable but allows you to be flexible.  It's just over $4/mo (billed $50/yr), but it is worth EVERY penny!  You can make changes and enter transactions on the go to ensure you are not overspent.  I love it more than I can tell you!
DeLisa M.
Best budgeting tool out there. It is a totally different way to see your finances and do your budget. Most budgeting applications only tell you what you've already spent. YNAB is a proactive approach where you give every dollar a job. I've recommended YNAB to all my friends.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I really loved the old stand alone computer program. In the last couple years they transitioned to a web based platform. I'm just not as happy with it. It's not as customizable as it was before, imo.
Isla H.
Elkridge, MD
Finding YNAB is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I now look forward to pay day just so I can give every dollar a job and budget in YNAB. If you told me even two years ago that I would have a budget nicknamed Howard and was consistently prepared to pay each and every bill and had even built up an emergency fund I would have laughed and called you insane. At $50 a year this software is a steal. I have gained so many insights into my spending habits with YNAB reports, and I can truly say that I know where every dollar goes. If you have no clue how to budget you need to try YNAB and see how you can break the paycheck to paycheck cycle and put money aside for what matters to you.
KC 🤘.
It helped me so much. Money burns a hole in my pocket and thanks to this, I knew exactly how much not to spend 😁Super Effective and Affordable