BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

A collection of stories by such authors as Maurice Sendak, Roald Dahl, and Astrid Lindgren. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sunila J.
This is a cute little book to read for your toddler. My two year old highly enjoys it and it's enjoyable to see him happy when I am reading to him.
c r.
Cute book, but I found it harder to read than expected for the emerging reader. Child must have some reading ability for this to be enjoyed.
Tiffany H.
Jeffersonville, IN
I first bought this when my son was small and continued to keep it close at hand when my daughter came along.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
A great book for kids to learn. to read catches their interest. easy to learn.
Joyce S.
Anything to make reading for kids more fun. Great to read together. ~JsūüĆü
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I am not one hundred percent sure but I think that this is a kids book. It looks good tho
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
I loved this book when I was little she is a great book to read to your kids
Chelsea C.
Kenna, WV
I've been reading this book to my siblings & little cousins & they loved it...it's such a good children's book & it's so entertaining & cute
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
It's so important to read to and with your kids. This is a great book for reading back and fourth with the little ones.
Diana G.
Little ones seem to enjoy it a lot! It's so cute and definitely has kids all ears. It is not one they will fall asleep on
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
Would these stories be good for a one year old or are the better suited to slightly older children?
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
What's this book about?
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
Is this book good to read?