BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

A collection of stories by such authors as Maurice Sendak, Roald Dahl, and Astrid Lindgren. see more...

Angela G.
Portland, OR
I have always read to my girls when they were growing up, some books more than once and over and over again. No matter. Great bonding time and reading is important! ITs a cute book!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
You read to me & I'll read to you is a great book! Fun to read and good for all age kids! I love the way it allows you to share reading with your children!
Sunila J.
This is a cute little book to read for your toddler. My two year old highly enjoys it and it's enjoyable to see him happy when I am reading to him.
c r.
Cute book, but I found it harder to read than expected for the emerging reader. Child must have some reading ability for this to be enjoyed.
Chelsea C.
Kentuck, WV
I've been reading this book to my siblings & little cousins & they loved it...it's such a good children's book & it's so entertaining & cute
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Great book for kids! Great interactive book for kids and parents! I would recommend parents to get book for the little ones.
Diana G.
Little ones seem to enjoy it a lot! It's so cute and definitely has kids all ears. It is not one they will fall asleep on
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
It's so important to read to and with your kids. This is a great book for reading back and fourth with the little ones.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I read this book to daycare kids. They seem like they enjoyed the book. They wanted me to read it more then once.
Tiffany H.
Jeffersonville, IN
I first bought this when my son was small and continued to keep it close at hand when my daughter came along.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
Would these stories be good for a one year old or are the better suited to slightly older children?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
What's this book about?
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
Is this book good to read?