GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesYou Love Fruit
Organic Variety Pack (2 of Each Flavor)

You Love Fruit Organic Variety Pack (2 of Each Flavor)

by You Love Fruit

7 FLAVORS: Tart Peach, Earthberry Banana, Passion Fruit Punch, Apple Cinnamon, Mango, Mango Coconut, Cherry Mango

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of You Love Fruit Organic Variety Pack (2 of Each Flavor)!
How would you rate this product?
Annalisa H.
Reno, NV
You Love Fruit Organic Variety Pack (2 of Each Flavor) uploaded by Annalisa H.
You Love Fruit Organic Variety Pack (2 of Each Flavor) uploaded by Annalisa H.
Smells good but kinda like baby food! Organic and not much more than fruit no added sugar. Tastes fresh and I would buy again for kids lunch
Emilie H.
Lawrence, KS
It was gluten free need more to Satisfy me it had good flavor I like the passion fruit
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I tried the Simply Mango. There's a lot of packaging for such a tiny amount of fruit, which makes this a poor on-the-go snack if you want to minimize waste (outer plastic packaging plus an inner wax paper strip.) The fruit was separated out into quarter-sized dots, making it a good snack to share. Unfortunately, the dots were difficult to pull from the paper so I had to pull off most of them with my teeth. The texture was a little odd, somewhere between a gummy fruit snack and a fruit leather but with an off-putting moistness and stickiness to it. The mango flavor didn't come through much, it tasted more like the agave nectar ingredient - not bad, but not amazing either.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I got s sample of the mango flavor in a subscription box. It’s ok. Dried fruit like this isn’t really my favorite thing. But these aren’t bad. They have a decent flavor and the consistency is good. They are kind of sticky though, so you have to wash your hands after eating them or peel them off the paper with your teeth.

Looking for your answer?