You & I by One Direction Body Lotion, 5.1 oz uploaded by Jes S.You & I by One Direction Body Lotion, 5.1 oz uploaded by Doris B.

BY ONE DIRECTION

You & I by One Direction Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Adriana Z.
Adriana Z.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
ok, well...this body lotion it's good, but the smell don't stay all day long, i think you can use it only in the night, 'cause you wont have the smell everyday. Don't moisturaze a lot, this product it's like a hands lotion hahaha, but it's great.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Smells great but products and lotions like this are not good for your skin. you shouldn't be buying this for a moisturizer. too heavily perfumed. it doesn't do any good. the best kinds of lotion are those with no parabans and no fragrance.
Irene S.
Irene S.
El Cajon, CA
This lotion smells amazing; however, the smell doesn't last as long as I wish it did. It lasts for a couple hours & it has a faint smell. It's kinda pricey, since it's one direction. It's also kinda watery, but I absolutely love the smell!
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this lotion so much. It smells so good. I'm a repeat user of this product. The scent is sweet but strong at the same time. I bought this in a set at Macy's. Maybe they just need to improve in making the scent stay longer
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Love this product I have it as well as the perfume and body wash! Smells amazing and I love using this product! I bought it when it first came out and have not ran out yet! Love One Direction and love this product!
ReAnnyn R.
ReAnnyn R.
Everett, WA
I love the scent of this and I always use it when I shave my legs. It has a long lasting scent and when I have with it it sinks in my pores and I can smell it for days. I love it.!! :-) <3
Allie G.
Allie G.
Jonesboro, IN
Soft creamy lotion worth the price smells good I put it on every day after my bath or shower.
Azia D.
Azia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lotion. It is my go to and I do t know where I would be without it. I am a repeat user because it is the best!!
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
Giddings, TX
I got the body lotion with the perfume and they both smell amazing! I use both of these products daily!
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Smells great is great i love it i got it with a set its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!