You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly

by INC.redible

Keep glowing girl with this iridescent jelly. This luscious golden peach shade brings instant warmth to your look. A silky, smooth formula, it is easily applied to your eyes, brow line, cheeks or lips for a quick fix all day radiance. Its the best kept beauty secret around.

What is the best way to apply this? I’ve been using my fingers but I’m not super impressed.
I got this a few days ago and it just looks like glitter in a clear base. Do I stir it?
Is this brand cruelty free?
Start your review of You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly!
Jessica H.
Okeechobee, FL
You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly uploaded by Jessica H.
You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly uploaded by Jessica H.
This is one of the most gorgeous jelly highlighters I've ever come across. Well it goes across your face with a iridescent glow it dries to a beautiful finish. You can see different aspects of The Gorgeous Glo Each time you turn your head. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it comes only 40% of the way full.
Molly R.
Easton, MD
Review for: Cosmic Blur
I got cosmic blur from my last ipsy bag and I really do like it. It reflects between pink, blue and purple and it is so pretty. It goes over foundation okay lasts a while too. This is one of the types when you go for it you go for it because it's a little out there...nothing I'd really change.
Sara S.
Review for: Cosmic Blur
I received this item in my Ipsy bag, and honestly I can say it is one of the most beautiful and unique highlighters I have EVER used. It’s a jelly formula, and has purple/bluish sparkles (so if you don’t like sparkles, this isn’t the product for you), and goes on super smooth. I used my fingers to apply and blended in a little around the edges, but left it to try on my face and set. The finished product showed a nice gleam with a tint of holographic purple in certain angles in the light. Very similar to the milk cosmetics purple holographic highlighter- at half the price. Would definitely purchase this product.
Hannah F.
Greenwood, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Cosmic Blur
sooooo good!😍 I was skeptical at first on the texture of the product, but it applies and dries so well on the skin. I use this as a highlight as well as on my brow bow and cupid’s bow and it looks so nice. It will definitely last quite a while as well! The price is unbeatable! You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly
Princess T.
New Orleans , LA
You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly uploaded by Princess T.
You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly uploaded by Princess T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Cosmic Blur
This is very pretty I like to use it in my eyelids and I would definitely recommend if you like to do really quick and easy makeup looks sometimes!
Erin R.
Galesburg, IL
Review for: Cosmic Blur
Definitely one of the more interesting highlighters I've tried. The color I got is more on the sheer side...an iridescent/opalescent jelly with flecks of blue glitter. Very pretty!! Application is very easy with just your finger or a synthetic brush. I LOVE using this all over the high points of the face and on top of a matte black lipstick. Will buy again.
Asia B.
Durham, NC
I love this You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly highlighting jelly. The color is almost magical it's so beautiful and sparkly. I will say I think I like this better than using powder highlight. Applies smooth and dries fast for a beautiful finished effect. The container is tiny but it's also very cute and easy to store!
Ashley S.
Memphis, TN
You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly uploaded by Ashley S.
You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly uploaded by Ashley S.
Review for: Cosmic Blur
I loooovvvee this highlighter! 😍 Received in an Ipsy bag and have been obsessing since. Highly recommended. I will be trying it on my lips soon. You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly
Nia N.
You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly uploaded by Nia N.
Review for: Cosmic Blur
WOW!!! I received this @INCredibleCosmetics You Glow Girl .cosmic blur iridescent jelly in my October 2018 Ipsy bag and I am FLOORED! It’s such a beautiful color, and the formula is budge-proof once it’s set. It’s a jelly formula, and a little goes a long way. I can see this as a stunning eyeshadow topper, inner tear duct color, or highlighter, and apparently it retails for only $12! I feel super late to the game, but now that I’m in the know, I will definitely be picking up other shades!
Veronica V.
Elyria
You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly uploaded by Veronica V.
Review for: Cosmic Blur
I got this in my October Ipsy and it’s amazing. At first I thought I wouldn’t like it but I tried it and I loved it. It really showed the highlight on my face. It was easy to apply as well and dried really nicely. It’s a watery jelly base so it’s really different but it’s easy to apply. Just dab a bit, you don’t need to use a lot to get a really nice tone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alex B.
il y a 3 ans
Hello, do you know how can i purchase this product You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly here in France? I can't find it on their uk website.Thanks :)
Erin R. il y a 2 ans
You could try Ipsy...that's where I got my jelly highlighter.
Larissa B.
Rio de Janeiro
Yesenia A.
CHICAGO, IL
il y a 3 ans
Julianna K. il y a 3 ans
It can settle.a bit int your makeup and look a bit weird. I don’t think that it drastically changes how it would look. I vary my makeup between a matte setting spray and a dewy and i find that it still looks pretty much the same. Maybe a little bit more matte with a matte setting spray but not much. :)