You Curl XL Styler

Provides curls & waves with no clamps. Tourmaline Ceramic technology prevents hot spots, reduces frizz & helps eliminate static. Powerful ceramic heater. Ultra-high heat at 400 degree F. 30-sec instant. Automatic shutoff. LED indicator lights....

How well did this work ?
Start your review of You Curl XL Styler!
Alexia J.
One of my first hair curlers that I still love to today, super easy to handle cord turns 360 degrees
Fransheska A.
Silver Spring, MD
I’ve had this tool for at least 5+ years now, and it’s never failed me! The curls come out so beautiful and if you adjust the heat they come out looser or tighter, depending on your preference. My favorite is using higher heat, wearing the curls all day, sleeping in those curls and waking up with loose beach looking waves the next day.
Lana R.
Pascagoula, MS
This is a life saver product! It’s helped me get ready so much faster. I have lost 3 of these and repeatedly keep buying the same one if that tells you anything.
MaryMercedes M.
Indianapolis, IN
1,133 reviews
So this product was just okay not really amAzed buy it unfortunately I just wish it was something more
Julie R.
Lake Zurich , IL
It was a good curler but it's not my favorite. I felt like the heat was just too high for hair
Leena S.
I love the blonde really works give me beautiful big curls definitely recommend I've use the Revlon and I love Revlon as well but both products very good this product as well does get very hot quickly definitely recommend
Ciera B.
I love my Conair curling wand for the price point it works so well. I purchased this at Walmart and felt it was easy to use. My hair is bleach blond and straight as a pin. I love this curling wand! Highly recommend
Alyssa P.
Best curling iron I've ever used. Bought it at Walmart a few years ago, and it's still going strong. I've used it quite a bit and it's definitely affordable. I love that it doesn't take a long time to curl my hair.
Taylor B.
Moosic, PA
This wand is perfect for any kind of curl or wave. I use this whenever I feel like getting fancied up! Kind of tricky to get the hang of it at first, though. Much easier than a regular curling iron however.
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
Great curling iron! It curls your hair beautifully and they stay all day! I love it !