You Are Here Iphone 6 Case uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.You Are Here Iphone 6 Case uploaded by Hannah O.

BY KATE SPADE #5 in Cell Phone Cases

let's talk tech. while we love the beauty of a handwritten letter (especially an impromptu love note), we can't help but keep our cell phones, laptops and ipads within close reach. our designers kept this very thought in mind when they created our latest collection of whimsical cases. the mix of playful patterns, cheeky idioms and bright hues keep your digital devices safely covered with a spark of colorful personality. see more...

Yeritza G.
Tucson
Great phone case! Kate Spade has some good phone cases even though they're a bit pricey.It was around $40, but it makes my phone feel protected so I don't mind spending the money on it. They have countless of other phone cases too, and they're all so cute.
Connie T.
Honestly not going to lie I don't understand why I bought this case. It doesn't look that nice tbh, but I guess I was in my phase where I wanted Kate spade everything. And looking back at it, it's not really worth the price for a phone case. There are cases from them that do look cute, though I think one can find a replica somewhere else online for cheaper
Olivia K.
Grand forks , ND
I would not recommend this phone case to anyone. The gold accents on the case started to chip off within a week of owning it. Within a month, the gold accents are almost completely chipped off, making the case look very cheap and tacky. For the price of this item it is definitely not worth the buy.
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
I initially love the design on the case. It was easy to put on but very difficult to take off. It was very bulky once it was on my phone. It was good price for being name brand. I would still recommend it to a friend if they really liked the design.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I have a few cases from Kate spade and they are always very durable and have a cute design, also if you go during a sale they're actually a really good deal. They do tend to get scratched up quickly but better the case than the phone.
Seyouhn G.
oakland
It protected my phone when i dropped it from upstairs.It also protected it from dirt and dust from the inside.some things that were bad about it was that the color was so boring. It just look like a off brand outter box.
Cassidy R.
Columbia, SC
Too cute! I love all things Kate Spade, and the phone cases do not disappoint. They are slim and well-fitting to the phone. I hate bulky cases and the designs are adorable.
Sara G.
I love Kate Spade phone cases! I have only met one or two in my life that I haven't loved! The only thing I would say about these is that they tend to scratch quite easily, although you can't see the scratches from afar. Also, you must purchase your own screen protector separately, so the whole package to protect your phone gets kind of expensive.
Britt R.
All of the Kate Spade cell phone covers are super cute. My local Verizon store had a limited selection but more were available online. I find them to be stylish but rather expensive, especially for something that doesn't provide much protection. I need something functional, protective, and cute. I hope they can up their products to offer all three.
Hilary B.
I have had my Kate Spade iPhone case for almost a year and it still looks brand new. The case is a two piece case with internal bumper for extra protection. The price was very comparable to others on the market. I would definitely recommend these cases from Kate Spade as they provide functionality and fashion in one.