You Are Here Iphone 6 Case uploaded by Mohamed O.You Are Here Iphone 6 Case uploaded by Hannah O.

BY KATE SPADE #10 in Cell Phone Cases

let's talk tech. while we love the beauty of a handwritten letter (especially an impromptu love note), we can't help but keep our cell phones, laptops and ipads within close reach. our designers kept this very thought in mind when they created our latest collection of whimsical cases. the mix of playful patterns, cheeky idioms and bright hues keep your digital devices safely covered with a spark of colorful personality. see more...

Nava S.
Indiana
Very pleased with this case. I have a few Kate Spade cases and this one is the best one I have. The other ones I have are transparent and while they are super cute, I can't help but feel that my phone isn't as protected as it could be. This case is different- it has a bumper around it for extra protection AND is cute. I will say that Kate Spade cases are way too overpriced- but what do you expect, it's Kate Spade! (Oh, also, I love the little spade symbol at the bottom of this case- very minimal + classy)
Tamyres M.
Boston
Kaye spade has the most cool and beautiful cellphone cases. They are durables and don’t make scratches in my cellphone like other covers tha I had before. It is a little overpriced, but still one of the best options in cellphone cover. I woul recommend it.
Olivia K.
Grand forks , ND
I would not recommend this phone case to anyone. The gold accents on the case started to chip off within a week of owning it. Within a month, the gold accents are almost completely chipped off, making the case look very cheap and tacky. For the price of this item it is definitely not worth the buy.
Yeritza G.
Tucson, AZ
Great phone case! Kate Spade has some good phone cases even though they're a bit pricey.It was around $40, but it makes my phone feel protected so I don't mind spending the money on it. They have countless of other phone cases too, and they're all so cute.
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
I initially love the design on the case. It was easy to put on but very difficult to take off. It was very bulky once it was on my phone. It was good price for being name brand. I would still recommend it to a friend if they really liked the design.
Seyouhn G.
oakland
It protected my phone when i dropped it from upstairs.It also protected it from dirt and dust from the inside.some things that were bad about it was that the color was so boring. It just look like a off brand outter box.
Cassidy R.
Columbia, SC
Too cute! I love all things Kate Spade, and the phone cases do not disappoint. They are slim and well-fitting to the phone. I hate bulky cases and the designs are adorable.
Sara G.
I love Kate Spade phone cases! I have only met one or two in my life that I haven't loved! The only thing I would say about these is that they tend to scratch quite easily, although you can't see the scratches from afar. Also, you must purchase your own screen protector separately, so the whole package to protect your phone gets kind of expensive.
Britt R.
All of the Kate Spade cell phone covers are super cute. My local Verizon store had a limited selection but more were available online. I find them to be stylish but rather expensive, especially for something that doesn't provide much protection. I need something functional, protective, and cute. I hope they can up their products to offer all three.
Connie T.
Honestly not going to lie I don't understand why I bought this case. It doesn't look that nice tbh, but I guess I was in my phase where I wanted Kate spade everything. And looking back at it, it's not really worth the price for a phone case. There are cases from them that do look cute, though I think one can find a replica somewhere else online for cheaper