you are AMAZING vanilla bean exfoliating body scrub & wash 8 oz uploaded by Tayler H.

BY YOU ARE AMAZING

Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
This is not as much of a scrub as I wish it was! The small little beads in it just aren’t strong enough- although this gel is nice it’s more of a shower gel than a scrub. The vanilla bean smells really nice but I just got tired of using this towards the end.
Sophie R.
Moorhead, MN
This stuff has saved my skin! I use this every time I shower, and it leaves my skin feeling soft, and renewed. The smell is so gorgeous, and the price is freaking amazing for how much product you get! The exfoliants aren't too hard on the skin, but are good enough to be effective! I urge anyone who wants a cheap body scrub to try this😊
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
I picked this up at Target in the spa section, not the regular bath aisle. The smell is amazing, a nice warm vanilla, and the exfoliation is gentle but effective. I use it twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It is a thinner consistency, so not as thick as B&BW sugar scrubs but a good, lower priced alternative!
Katherine M.
I love this body wash! It exfoliates and smells so good! I purchased it at target and it wasn't that expensive but it is still great quality!