BY YOU ARE AMAZING

Kalea W.
Portsmouth Ohio
This smell great also have the body wash and body spray didn't cost much bought it on line. It's paraben free product. Love it cause off that. I use it every day. At first I thought I would love it but it a wonderful product yes I would purchase again.
Dana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbled upon this Lil guy during one of my recent trips to Target and I absolutely adore it! Great moisturising lotion that absorbs nicely without leaving any greasy residue. The scent has a nice sweet and slightly musk fragrance that leaves you smelling Oh So Amazing even hours after you have applied it. Best of all I didn't end up spending more than $5 for this product. Can't beat that! SCORE!!
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I'm always on the hunt for paraben free, cruelty free brands that are ethical and work for my skin. This smells amazing and I definitely feel it moisturizes my skin. I love the smell; not like other vanilla lotions that smell synthetic.