BY YOU ARE AMAZING

Smooth IT Out! Let your passions out with the fruity goodness of You Are Amazing Tropical Kiwi Exfoliating Body Scrub and Wash. Our little scrubbers exfoliate the skin to perfection by cleaning out pores and sloughing off dry skin. Paraben and phthalate-free Never tested on animals Made in the USA Each Amazing Product Purchased = Leadership Development to Empower Girls to Change the World Gender: Female. see more...

Kat H.
This body wash is freaking awesome! I feel like it really does exfoliate my skin as opposed to others that just have little beads that I feel like are just there for show because they dissolve.. and the smell? DELICIOUS! Seriously, whenever I use it I wish someone would hurry up and make a tropical kiwi juice that tastes as yummy as this smells. My only complaint is that it smelled like it went bad within like a week and a half. Don't know if this was an isolated issue or not but I will definitely be trying it one more time since it left such an impression on me.
Lauren D.
I love this scrub and wash. If you put it in a poof, it suds up and makes you feel so clean, with the tiny scrubbers that help exfoliate. It smells like a refreshing kiwi drink!
Stephanie J.
Great tropical smell without being overpowering. The crystals are the perfect size where it doesn't feel stratchy or uneventful. There are plenty of crystals throughout so every squirt you get lots of crystals, which isn't too liquidy and isn't to solid. This suds up a tiny bit but not much. This feels great on my legs before I shave. One of the best in shower scrubs I've ever used.