you are AMAZING juicy grapefruit exfoliating body scrub & wash 8 oz uploaded by Tracy L.you are AMAZING juicy grapefruit exfoliating body scrub & wash 8 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.you are AMAZING juicy grapefruit exfoliating body scrub & wash 8 oz uploaded by Amy S.

BY YOU ARE AMAZING

Kylee O.
I love this! I love seeing "you are amazing" every day! Smells great. Good price. Really does exfoliate and leave soft skin! This is one of my favorite products and I found it at target for like $7 or something
Tracy L.
SAUK Rapids, MN
I have been using this product (but in a different scent) for about 2 weeks now. I originally started using it on my whole body in the shower. The scent smells so good and relaxing! It does what is says, exfoliates, removes dead skin and leaves my skin feel refreshed and renewed. I love the fact that I can still smell this on my skin all day long! Not heavy, but light. I recently started using this as a face wash as well, has cleared up my acne, leaves it soft and smooth! What sold me on this is that it's paraben-free! It's hard for me to find products like this that are paraben-free, I have a hormone imbalance, so I try to steer clear of anything with parabens in them! This stuff is an A+
Amanda C.
I found this by chance in target. The smells was amazing and for under 10 dollars I figured I'd give it a try. It's not overly gritty to feel like sand and it's a little runny, but it works great. It's gentle enough that I can use it often. I feel super clean and fresh every time I get out of the shower. I'm a huge fan of the grapefruit and being told I'm amazing every time I shower. If you've had the scrub the lotion is a must.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Nice smelling product. Well priced I like that you can purchase the entire line, body cream, body spritz, body wash. I don't find that the fragrance of the products once on your, skin lasts very long. Cute packaging - clean lines but not my favourite bath range.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I really like the premise of this product as well as the marketing. It's great to see "you are amazing" every morning! I think that the exfoliation factor of this body wash is really good; however, I thought that the formula was kind of runny and hard to control. If you put it on a pouf, I think it would work better. The smell is okay, but not my favorite. I'm not going to buy this again, but it was nice to try out.
Shannon D.
Very exhilarating, exfoliating body scrub. Smell is out of this world like to use when I need a lil boost ,the grapefruit scent is so refreshing. Love it. And oh so soft skin. Win win.
Amber K.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of the best body scrubs I've ever used. I love this one so much and I'm obsessed with the grapefruit smell!
Maranda G.
It made my skin so soft and the smell is amazing! I will definitely buy more!
Kira H.
It doesn't leave my skin particularly soft and it really doesn't exfoliate very much. But it smells so amazing. I love using it and it foams a little but not the best soap I've used. Nice body wah and very cheap :)