You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life

BY JEN SINCERO #74 in Books

YOU ARE A BADASS IS THE SELF-HELP BOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES BUT DON'T WANT TO GET BUSTED DOING IT.

In this refreshingly entertaining how-to guide, bestselling author and world-traveling success coach, Jen Sincero, serves up 27 bitesized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories, sage advice, easy exercises, and the occasional swear word, helping you to: Identify and change the self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors that stop you from getting what you want, Create a life you totally love. And create it NOW, Make some damn money already. The kind you've never made before.

By the end of You Are a Badass, you'll understand why you are how you are, how to love what you can't change, how to change what you don't love, and how to use The Force to kick some serious ass.

• Has anyone read this? Is it worth buying right away or sh...5 Answers
  • This book is getting so much love. Am I the only one that...1 Answers
  • This has been on my to read list for awhile but I haven't...4 Answers
Mari L.
Milwaukee
This is a self-help book that I am obsessed with while I was going through a very difficult time in my life I turn to this book and it literally changed my entire understanding of life I am now happy and I will never use the word depressed or be sad individual ever again because I know how to use the power of the lava traction and I know how to be a happy person I think that everybody needs to go out and purchase this book I purchased it on my Kindle fire for $10 read the whole thing in a week
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
I really enjoyed reading this book because it is very relatable and is a self help book.... which is the genre I prefer. The only thing I didn’t really like about this book was that it was all stuff that I already know but I just don’t always put it into action. My best friend is reading it as well and found it totally relatable and enjoyed reading it!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I really love and adore this book. This book got me through a lot of obstacles that I was dealing with. When I didn’t know what I wanted out of my career, or life in general. It put me on the spot! and made me delve deeper into what I really want out of life. This is a great self help book, Jen Sincero definitely out did herself with this.. I will gift this to those who are in the same boat to help them out of it!
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
This book definitely helped me feel less disappointed in myself, it’s a self help book that really lifts your mood when you’re not feeling like you’re going at the pace you should be to what you consider a successful life. It opens you up to know that you have to go through your own pace and not everything you try to succeed, is meant for you. I definitely would recommend this to anyone that feels like their not meeting up to other or their own expectation of themselves.
Ro T.
Highly recommend this book especially to all the amazing awesome BADASS women! This book really goes into detail. It starts with how we feed our mind with positive thoughts and can truly be the best version of ourselves by believing in ourselves and being authentic. This is not a fluff book. It explains how to use your greatest tool... your mind. I highly highly recommend this!
Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
This book is amazing, it makes you think of all aspects of your life and with the desire that we are enough but also that we can be better. I love the way Jen she talks about our insecurities and the real life examples she give. Reading it, makes me feel lighter and also expands my mind to treat myself and my thought better. Everyone should read it! 😊
Maeghan D.
United States
This is hands-down the best thing you can get for yourself when you feel like you've hit lower-than-rock-bottom. The amusing choice of words feels less like you're sitting in an office listening to someone lecture to you about brain chemicals and more like your getting a pep talk from your best friend. 100000000/10 DEFINITELY GET IT
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
This is one of my favorite reads! It gives great tips, but also spreads lots of positive energy! It gives you great affirmations, talks about staying connected to "Source Energy" to raise your vibration in life, and how to be the best version of you! I recommend this book to anyone wanting to better themselves, or just want some positivity in your life!
Savannah S.
hawley, TX
”You Are A Badass” is absolutely incredible. Currently reading it for a second time & have purchased for multiple friends and business partners as gifts. Jen Sincero really shows her personality through the book, which I just love.

If you are new to the idea of the law of attraction, interested in self help & motivation, own a business, or just want to reach goals and better yourself - I recommend!
Tara L.
This book is fabulous! I purchased the audiobook and flew right through it about a year ago. I constantly recommend it to friends and family and am about to read it for the second time! I even want to read the sequel (You are a Badass at Making Money)!
Miranda G.
Olathe, KS
Has anyone read this? Is it worth buying right away or should I wait?
Mckenzie E.
Springfield, MO
This has been on my to read list for awhile but I haven't decided if it's a purchase that I should make! Worth buying???
Brittney W.
Oxford
Has anyone read this and recommend?
Maria B.
Did you feel that this book genuinely helped you to improve?
Daisy L.
I spotted this at Target yesterday and did a quick scan. I liked what I scanned but was wondering if I should really buy it? Is it really a good read?