BY RUNNING PR BOOK PUB

Bestselling author, speaker and world-traveling success coach, Jen Sincero, cuts through the din of the self-help genre with her own verbal meat cleaver in You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life. In this refreshingly blunt how-to guide, Sincero, serves up 27 bite-sized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories, life-changing insights, easy exercises and the occasional swear word. Via chapters such as "Your Brain is Your Bitch," "Fear is for Suckers" and "My Subconscious Made Me Do It," Sincero takes you on a wild joy ride to your own transformation, helping you create the money, relationships, career and general all around awesomeness you so desire. And should you be one of those people who dreads getting busted with a self-help book in your hands, fear not. Sincero, a former skeptic herself, delivers the goods minus the New-Age cheese, giving even the snarkiest of poo-pooers exactly what they need to get out of their ruts and start kicking some ass. By the end of You Are a Badass, you will understand why you are how you are, how to love what you can't change, how to change what you don't love, and how to start living the kind of life you used to be jealous of.

• This has been on my to read list for awhile but I haven't decided...3 Answers
  • I spotted this at Target yesterday and did a quick scan. I liked ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone read this and recommend? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carly V.
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have given this book to every girl who I work with who needs a little encouragement. Every girl needs to know they are capable of so much more than what society has 'told' them they are worth. I tell everyone to get this book. I think Jen Sincero has an amazing mindset and she has the power to encourage so much change lives!
Angel S.
Angel S.
Saint Clair, MO
This was the first book I read in personal development. I bought the audio first and listened to it. Then decided to buy the book so I could go back and highlight some things she said that really resonated with me. It's definitely a book I would read again and reference to. Highly recommended!
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
If you're looking for motivation, this is a great book to have in you collection. Jen Sincero dies a great job of talking to you and not at you in this book. It's an easy read and great at jump starting your motor. I only gave it a 3 because it's no different than any other self help book.
Jacquelynn G.
Jacquelynn G.
Mission, KS
I absolutely LOVE this book. A total life changer. This will put you in a positive mindset no matter what is going on in your life and no matter what age you are or stage in life you are. I love how REAL Jen Sincero is. This is an absolute must read. It is also a great listen on Audible!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
I decided it was time to make some changes in my live so I picked up this book and boy am I glad I did! It's funny and it helps to remind you of things you shouldn't forget about yourself! It's definitely a must read if you are struggling to center your self or need some empowerment!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Such a great book! It really does help you search within yourself and stop that negative self depreciating behavior. It was a simple read and I was able to get through it in a bout a week. I definitely had many takeaways from the book and I think it would be a helpful read for anyone
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Los Angeles, CA
This book never gets old. I have re-read this book twice and I can't get enough. Finding new things to look into every time I go back through. Perfect book to bring with you on vacation or even in between work on your lunch break. Would definitely recommend to friends!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
This is my favorite self-help book by far and had me laughing the whole time! Dealing with insecurities has never been an easy-going time for me, but this book really made things clearer for me and I always reread it when I need another boost of confidence.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Omaha, NE
In a rut? Have a million excuses why you can't do something? Feeling depressed? No motivation? READ THIS BOOK. This book changed my mindset in a million different ways. Read it and then refer to it over and over again. It will 100% change you for the better
Emily B.
Emily B.
Ok, seriously, this book is amazing. Not a cheesy self-help book, but instead an eye opening read that encourages self-reflection. I've bought copies for friends and mailed them out. Definitely worth the money! I'll probably be reading it again soon.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Olathe, KS
Has anyone read this? Is it worth buying right away or should I wait?
Mckenzie E.
Mckenzie E.
Springfield, MO
This has been on my to read list for awhile but I haven't decided if it's a purchase that I should make! Worth buying???
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Has anyone read this and recommend?
Maria R.
Maria R.
This book is getting so much love. Am I the only one that didn't like this book?
Maria B.
Maria B.
Did you feel that this book genuinely helped you to improve?