You Again

by Andy Fickman

You Again, the nonstop laugh fest, is pure fun that features an all-star cast with comedy pedigrees — including Kristen Bell, Sigourney Weaver, Jamie Lee Curtis and the always outrageous Betty White. For Marni (Bell), high school was a horror movie, and her brother's wedding is the sequel when her archrival comes back to haunt her as his bride. It's nice girl versus mean girl in this hysterical reunion with the one person Marni would really like to forget. And if that weren't enough, Marni's mom (Curtis) reunites with her own high school nemesis (Weaver). You Again is one crazy comedy that'll keep you laughing again and again.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of You Again!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
super funny movie and love how it brings back the memories of old high school rivalries. in reviews
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 10
1,446 reviews
You Again uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I love the movie “You Again”! This movie is about a girl named Marnie who’s bullied in high school by the popular mean girl. Marnie finds out that her brother is going to marry the mean girl! She sets up a hilarious adventure by trying to prove to her brother that this mean girl pretending to be a nice girl isn’t who she says she is. I highly recommend this fun comedy!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie never gets old to me. It is hilarious. It makes you think about the times I had in high school. In fact, I will probably watch this movie tonight.
Keely H.
Ardmore, OK
Such a funny movie it brings back high school years and makes it funny to remember the good ole rivalries. I think this would be a good movie for high school graduates as well as older individuals wanting to laugh? You sure will with this movie! It had me laughing non stop!
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Pretty good movie, they might have made to try and make it a little too funny. I love Jamie lee Curtis, so this was a plus for me. It had a good scenario that oriole could relate too and they acting in this movie was pretty good! I've watched it a couple of time!
karen M.
Fairview, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have seen this movie and thought it was hilarious. It's very entertaining. If you haven't seen it, i definitely recommend it.
Maegan P.
Stephenville, TX
This movie was a great movie, but very predictable. I could tell what the outcome was going to be without even having to watch the whole movie. Don't get me wrong, I loved it and watch it every time it is on tv. I would recommend it if you have never seen it.
Emily H.
Conway, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie is so hilarious, and relatable. I love how each generation of the two families were enemies, but we're brought together and reconciled (well most of them...) I would definitely reccomnd this.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie is absolutely hilarious. My wife and I have seen this movie several times, and it never gets old.
Mary C.
Dorchester, MA
This is a good movie. It is very funny and nothing less would be expected because Betty White is in it! I loved the ending and how all of the characters were linked to each other in the end!
Mira H.
1,085 reviews
This movie is incredibly predictble. That said, it is a fun, light-hearted movie to watch when you don't feel like thinking. Jamie Leigh Curtis and Kristin Bell are actually pretty funny.

Looking for your answer?