Yoshi's New Island (Nintendo 3DS)

by Nintendo

Yoshi is back and he s bustin out the big eggs. Crush your surroundings and create paths with his new mega eggdozers in a brand-new platforming adventure! It ll take more than egg tosses and flutter jumps to lead fledgling mario through a dangerous new island littered with inventive power-ups. Can you save poor luigi? guide yoshi and a young mario through all-new stages, from slippery slopes to watery wonderlands. As yoshi fans know, it s all about the collectibles and they re more enticing than ever to find. You ll need the new mega eggdozers to beat puzzling platforming moments and locate every...

hello all! how long did it take you to complete this game?
How similar is this game to the original Yoshi's Island for the N64?
I am thinking of getting this game for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas. Will it be an easy game for her to play?
Start your review of Yoshi's New Island (Nintendo 3DS)!
Stonewall, LA
Yoshi is always tons of fun for the whole family. Can't go wrong with this one! Makes a great gift for kids n collectors alike.
Sacramento, CA
I really liked this game! it was so much fun and just as interesting as I remember yoshi's island being back in the day.
Gamer Expert Level 1
LOVE THIS GAME! It's so addicting! I'm so intrigued and will always love playing this game. Yoshi is the best!^_^
St Clr Shores, MI
This game is very addicting, but I also felt like there could be more levels. Maybe I just beat it too fast haha!
Tuscumbia, AL
Gamer Expert Level 3
As a person that had the game boy advance versions of this game..this is the best updated version It could be!!
This is a new version of Yoshi island for super Nintendo. I really like this one. its a fun and addicting game.
This is a nice family oriented game for the 3DS. Loads of innocent fun for those who love Mario and Friends!
My daughter absolutely loves this game! It's tons of fun, entertaining, great graphics and easy to play.
Owasso, OK
Great game lots of fun easy to play graphics are great on this game as well is affordable kids love it
My son likes this game, yoshi is one of his favorite characters - so he had to have this game! 😃 A++*
Ask a question to the Influenster community...