Yorkshire Tea Yorkshire Red Tea 80 Teabags

A stronger English Breakfast type tea. The teabags are a larger 3.1g size, (50% larger that typical US style string and tag bags 2.1 g. You can make a stronger tea with less teabags. Has a very malty taste, great as a replacement for coffee.

Do you put the milk in first or second? If you put it in first we can’t be friends. UNLESS you’re pouring from a teapot. In which case that’s ok 👌🏼
Start your review of Yorkshire Tea Yorkshire Red Tea 80 Teabags!
Susan C.
Bothell
Whilst l do enjoy this brand, it not my favourite compare to others that l have tried.  I find it a little strong for my taste, despite adjusting brewing times.
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
The best black tea out there. With a dash of milk. So cozy! Sometimes hard to find in the states but worth the search. I like the decaf variety too for night and the gold for some extra flavor if you like it strong.
Peter W.
Kittanning
This is a full flavored robust black tea I like a splash of milk and a teaspoon of sugar in mine and makes the perfect cup of tea.
Jill M.
Being a Brit I like my tea strong.  These Tea bags are strong enough to  use one bag to brew a pot of tea that will produce 4 cups.  No improvement needed.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
This is my favorite, every day tea. I ask for this for Christmas usually, but I find this also at Marshall’s sometimes and stock up. You can usually find a small box of it on Amazon for $3.99. Give it a try. It’s great as iced tea too.
Neyling B.
Hialeah, FL
I tried it a while back when I got from a friend and it was honestly really good but then I bought it in the US and it wasn’t as good I don’t know why. I would drink it again just not if I buy it in the US.Yorkshire Tea Yorkshire Red Tea 80 Teabags
Selina B.
Ensenada
Love having a cup of tea with my husband. The flavor is so good. I always need a box with me.
Lindsey S.
Pure and simple black tea that's big on flavor. Rich, full-bodied and super delicious. Great alone or with milk and sugar. Would probably be great iced as well.
Rachael  R.
The best of the best. Im British and grew up drinking Yorkshire Tea. I’ve lived in the US for 10 years now but still have to have my tea! I order ten 240 count on amazon and it gets me through the day!
Margo R.
Straw Plains, TN
Classic, light, and perfect at literally any time of the day or night. I'll have it with toast in the morning or as an afternoon pick me up. I drink it black, or with cream and sugar. It's the only real english tea i can get locally in my corner of the states, and is a regular purchase for me.