Yorkshire Tea Red 240 Teabags

by Taylors Of Harrogate

Yorkshire Tea never compromise on the quality of the teas used in their blends. Yorkshire Tea Buyers select only the finest teas from Africa, India and Sri Lanka to create a traditional brew with a rich, satisfying flavour.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yorkshire Tea Red 240 Teabags!
Carrie H.
Silt, CO
The only tea I'll drink.  It took me a long time of trying a lot of meh tea before I found this staple.  I always have a big box of it and drink 3-5 cups a day.  Don't over-steep (watch some youtube videos to understand what real tea should be) and enjoy!
Laura O.
Yorkshire Tea Red 240 Teabags uploaded by Laura O.
This is the only tea we drink in our house, also the only tea my mother will drink and also the only tea my mother in law will drink, we’re very English in that sense. But these tea bags do make the perfect cuppa. Would most definitely recommend and I won’t drink anything else  Yorkshire Tea Yorkshire Red Tea 80 Teabags
Charley B.
Great tasting tea and good value for money! I also like their sour cherry fruit tea and I’m excited to try more fruit teas by them
Robyn D.
Lanarkshire, Scotland
I say this is the best tea ever u should really try it I am having one rghit now writing this I really recommend it

Looking for your answer?