BY YORK

Pour 'em. Pop 'em. Seal 'em.
York.
Get the sensation!
pieces.
Peppermint Flavored Dark Chocolate.
CANDY IN A CRUNCHY SHELL.
NET WT 10.5 OZ (297g). see more...

• Do the dark chocolate taste as good ad the original York...3 Answers
  • Has anyone made cookies with the bite sized York's?1 Answers
York Pieces Peppermint Flavored Dark Chocolate
  • "They really do have the same flavor, but simply in a bite size package (for those of us trying to reduce our sugar intake)" in 2 reviews
  • "these are great for portion control if you can avoid hitting the bag 100 times lol A little bit feels like a lot" in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of mint with chocolate, but these are alright.If you like mint chocolate chip you'll like these" in 1 review
  • "I keep a bag in the fridge... Great way to satisfy a sweet tooth without overindulging." in 1 review
  • "God help me, I could sit down and eat an entire bag of these in minutes." in 1 review
Nathalie E.
OH MY GOD, love this flavor combination! Maybe not the same taste as york peppermint patties but definitely a good tasting candy! I want to try making cookies or cupcakes with these I'm sure it would be delicious! Such a good buy and NO WRAPPER to stop me from getting this yummy goodness in my mouth! lol
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not as good as the original York Peppermint patty, but they are still very good. This bag just allows more people to partake in the joy verses ME just eating the whole patty.
Ayanna W.
If you like the originals...you'll like these. They really do have the same flavor, but simply in a bite size package (for those of us trying to reduce our sugar intake)
A'Daysha C.
Richmond, VA
I've always loved York Peppermint Patties, and the candy similar to it, Junior Mints, because those are so bite sized and fun to eat. When York finally came out with the bite-sized pieces of the peppermint patties that's all I've been eating now. It's like eating M&Ms except they're dark chocolate and peppermint flavored!
Shauna K.
WV
Honestly I do not like these. There is something about the flavor of the mint that just isn't like the original. The portion control is great as well as the packaging however it just doesn't remind me of the original.
Mandy W.
These are actually pretty good. I like the snack size bag that is resealable and its just an amazing product that is yummy. I like small doses of sweets so this bag is perfect!
Brooke P.
These York pieces are my favorite go-to candy! I get them nearly every time I go to the store. They are so addicting and the bite size pieces make them perfect for any occasion.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
Oh wow I love eating these they taste so delicious with the mixture between mint and chocolate a perfect blend that will melt in your mouth and take you into sweet heaven!
Barbra B.
Catskill, NY
I keep a bag in the fridge... Great way to satisfy a sweet tooth without overindulging. Good afternoon treat or a more special treat on a nice cream sundae. A little pricey, but still good.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love the mini size! I could never eat a whole full size one because the mint is so strong. I also love how they are dark chocolate and not milk chocolate.
Angie f.
Albuquerque, NM
Do the dark chocolate taste as good ad the original York parties?
Kari R.
Pendleton , Or
Has anyone made cookies with the bite sized York's?