BY YORK PEPPERMINT PATTY

The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.

• That sweet refreshing mix of chocolate and mint, who coul...7 Answers
  • York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?35 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint p...113 Answers
York® Peppermint Patty

Start your review of York® Peppermint Patty!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I do not like dark chocolate except for with these...my great grandma would always make sure I had them when I went to go visit her" in 236 reviews
  • "This candy bar is the best mint candy out there,it taste great,it has dark chocolate for the health conscious, has less fat,that's always a plus and it'll cure a sweet tooth." in 64 reviews
  • "I could eat this candy bar every day it's so refreshing and the dark chocolate is just so good with the peppermint if I could get a box or case I would sit and eat everyone if you never ever had one you have to try it is the candy bar of all candy bars. " in 35 reviews
  • "The perfect candy when you need a pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon, and you won't feel so guilty about having one (low fat!)." in 33 reviews
  • "i love these little pattys every since i was a child they are a cool brezze of chocolate goodness ii really enjoy this candy in patty form or in ice cream " in 31 reviews
Rachel C.
York Peppermint Patties are exactly what the name says. They are delicious every time and relatively cheap. These patties are the perfect after dinner treat when you are looking for something sweet and chocolatey without being overly sweet. I buy these pretty frequently at gas station checkouts.
justbeingjulz ..
Wichita, KS
Love these things! I get the minis all the time. My instructor for AHIT used to put these on our desks on test days, which was really a great refreshing treat when you're brain is being fried with health insurance information. The peppermint flavor goes along great with the chocolate coating. To top it off peppermint oil is good for soothing the stomach as well as is purported to aid in digestion and headaches.
Kristy S.
One of my all time favorites!! From childhood and as an adult I LOVE these. The chocolate is perfection and just the right amount of mint in the middle. I get these anywhere candy bars are sold but usually at the checkout line at the grocery store. I recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate or mint.
amanda w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Okay I absolutely LOVE York peppermint patties and the Mini versions are the perfect snacking size!! You can take them to work, school, and on the go. They're so delicious you'll always want another one! Every bite is refreshing and flavorful. Of you like mint and chocolate you have to try York!
Andrea V.
Spring Lake, MI
Both me and my 8 year old son love this product. It takes absolutely delicious. The cost for this product is right on target. We try not to splurge too often on chocolate, but if we do this is one of our absolute favorites to get. My husband is not a big fan though as he doesn't enjoy mint.
Sharon W.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchase these every time I eat at Skyline Chili. I recommend this to anyone who ever eats Skyline or anything related to spaghetti because it is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. the mintyness mixed with the dark chocolate is a fantastic combination. If you break it next to your ear the sound is like you are floating on clouds.
ThatOne M.
Atlanta, GA
I love these since childhood!!! The combination of these flavors is a chillingly awesome affect on your taste buds! This is perfect for those who love mint. I like mint, I do not like dark chocolate. It surprises me how I can eat this and hate dark chocolate. Either way. I still love these. However, too much of a good thing, is bad for you.
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Amazing. Such a simple combination but it's sooo good. It's a sweet way to get a fresh, minty breath since the mint is very strong. Almost wish the mint was a little less strong because sometimes I feel that it borderlines toothpaste but this is always a great treat! You can't eat more than one or two because of the strong flavors though!
Sara V.
Lonaconing, MD
I have thoroughly enjoyed this for years. My dad and I used to eat these one after another and they are just so satisfying with its minty refreshness and chocolate outside. They come individually but I like the mini ones too because then you can share them! They aren't expensive and are a great treat not only after dinne but a whenever snack!
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
I'm not a big candy person, but these are an indulgent treat that's a little lighter than some options. If you're a fan of dark chocolate combined with mint, this is probably the candy for you! I especially like that they are sized large enough to be able to nibble on, and rich enough that I only need one to feel like I've had a nice treat.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
How do you eat your peppermint patty?
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?
Nicole B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you like to eat these room temperature or straight out of the fridge?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Am i the only one who thinks they're even better when kept in the freezer?

Target