BY YORK PEPPERMINT PATTY

The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.

• That sweet refreshing mix of chocolate and mint, who coul...7 Answers
  • York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?35 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint p...113 Answers
York® Peppermint Patty

Start your review of York® Peppermint Patty!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I do not like dark chocolate except for with these...my great grandma would always make sure I had them when I went to go visit her" in 236 reviews
  • "This candy bar is the best mint candy out there,it taste great,it has dark chocolate for the health conscious, has less fat,that's always a plus and it'll cure a sweet tooth." in 64 reviews
  • "I could eat this candy bar every day it's so refreshing and the dark chocolate is just so good with the peppermint if I could get a box or case I would sit and eat everyone if you never ever had one you have to try it is the candy bar of all candy bars. " in 35 reviews
  • "The perfect candy when you need a pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon, and you won't feel so guilty about having one (low fat!)." in 33 reviews
  • "i love these little pattys every since i was a child they are a cool brezze of chocolate goodness ii really enjoy this candy in patty form or in ice cream " in 31 reviews
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
Chocolate and mint. Two of the greatest flavors. The chocolate is cooled by the inner peppermint core. Leaves a great taste in your mouth and breath fresh.
Aaron L.
Albuquerque, NM
Been a huge fan of York Peppermint Patties since I was a child. I like to dice them and put them in my favorite vanilla ice cream. no other candy like it.
Sofia I.
Hempstead, NY
I think it tastes amazing. it you drink cold water with it, it tastes like the north pole. next thing you know, there r penguins stuck between your teeth.
Cat M.
Racine, WI
Love these! When you can get a mint Girl Scout cookie these are the next best thing! The dark chocolate in the small mint inside for a perfect combination
chantell b.
It is a well balanced ratio of peppermint to chocolate. When you break it in half, it even makes the same sound as it does in the comercial. Great product.
Meghan S.
York peppermint patties are the perfect candy to finish off a meal. The combination of dark chocolate and mint makes for a delicious and refreshing morsel.
Lauren K.
These continue to grow on me. I used to think they tasted like toothpaste. I've gotten over that, but I don't find that it really fulfills my sweet tooth.
Emma J.
Wilmington, DE
Instantly feel the perfect balance of energy and calm just by opening a candy wrapper. Rich dark chocolate mixed with the cooling sensation of peppermint.
Jenna B.
Crisfield, MD
I don't really like these because peppermint is not a good flavor for me, but my mother is obsessed with them, she says that they are very VERY refreshing!
April T.
W Baden Sprgs, IN
My husband said he never cared for peppermint, until he tried a bite of my York Peppermint Patty one day. Now he buys his own so he doesn't have to share.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
How do you eat your peppermint patty?
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?
Nicole B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you like to eat these room temperature or straight out of the fridge?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Am i the only one who thinks they're even better when kept in the freezer?

Target