BY YORK PEPPERMINT PATTY

The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.

• That sweet refreshing mix of chocolate and mint, who coul...7 Answers
  • York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?35 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint p...113 Answers
York® Peppermint Patty

Start your review of York® Peppermint Patty!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I do not like dark chocolate except for with these...my great grandma would always make sure I had them when I went to go visit her" in 236 reviews
  • "This candy bar is the best mint candy out there,it taste great,it has dark chocolate for the health conscious, has less fat,that's always a plus and it'll cure a sweet tooth." in 64 reviews
  • "I could eat this candy bar every day it's so refreshing and the dark chocolate is just so good with the peppermint if I could get a box or case I would sit and eat everyone if you never ever had one you have to try it is the candy bar of all candy bars. " in 35 reviews
  • "The perfect candy when you need a pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon, and you won't feel so guilty about having one (low fat!)." in 33 reviews
  • "i love these little pattys every since i was a child they are a cool brezze of chocolate goodness ii really enjoy this candy in patty form or in ice cream " in 31 reviews
Jennifer R.
West Chester, PA
These candies are so good. The center is very minty and creamy and the chocolate coating is just enough chocolate....not too thick. They are my favorite candies.
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
They bring a new card to the game of mintXchocolate desserts. The yummy, creamy peppermint patty on the inside complements the smooth chocolate outside perfectly!
Celeste L.
Greenville, TX
I love any minty flavored chocolate. Yorks are very good, it's not too sweet and they're even better if you refrigerate them first. The minis are really good too.
Sheila C.
Walton, WV
I've loved York Peppermint Patties since I was a kid. I still feel like a kid when I get one. The mint flavor is just right and so is the amount of dark chocolate. I can't imagine life without peppermint patties.
Wendy C.
BEST.... CANDY... EVER!!!! I keep these in a jar on my desk and my coworkers and I LOVE them! You don't feel too guilty eating them because they are low fat too!
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite! I love the dark chocolate on the outside and the refreshing, minty inside. I really like to freeze them and eat them that way in the summer.
Janie X.
Really minty fresh, but may be too much mint for my liking! If you love mint and chocolate this could be the perfect combination for you! My nieces absolutely adore these, and they come in pretty decent sizes!
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
I love these not only the flavor but the taste , I am so happy they make creamer in this flavor. I love the chocolate and the crisp cold of the peppermint .yummmy
Tan W.
My Mom is a huge fan of a York Peppermint Patty. She would buy them often when I was a kid. I am not a huge fan of chocolate and mint per se, but Mom loves them.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
Again, if you haven't had a York peppermint patty.......we can't be friends LOL. OR you've got to be from another planet. My mom had me hooked on these when I was a kid and they are still a personal favorite!
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
How do you eat your peppermint patty?
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?
Nicole B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you like to eat these room temperature or straight out of the fridge?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Am i the only one who thinks they're even better when kept in the freezer?

Target