BY YORK PEPPERMINT PATTY

The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.

• That sweet refreshing mix of chocolate and mint, who coul...7 Answers
  • York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?35 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint p...113 Answers
York® Peppermint Patty

Start your review of York® Peppermint Patty!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I do not like dark chocolate except for with these...my great grandma would always make sure I had them when I went to go visit her" in 236 reviews
  • "This candy bar is the best mint candy out there,it taste great,it has dark chocolate for the health conscious, has less fat,that's always a plus and it'll cure a sweet tooth." in 64 reviews
  • "I could eat this candy bar every day it's so refreshing and the dark chocolate is just so good with the peppermint if I could get a box or case I would sit and eat everyone if you never ever had one you have to try it is the candy bar of all candy bars. " in 35 reviews
  • "The perfect candy when you need a pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon, and you won't feel so guilty about having one (low fat!)." in 33 reviews
  • "i love these little pattys every since i was a child they are a cool brezze of chocolate goodness ii really enjoy this candy in patty form or in ice cream " in 31 reviews
Selena R.
Sooo good oh gosh I can't believe that they never called my attention until I was older, but once I finally tasted one it was love at first bite with a fresh peppermint sensation. The commercials don't lie.
Ebony W.
I have loved York Peppermint Patties for as long as I can remember! What's not to love... that perfect creamy mint filling with the combination of the perfect dark chocolate! Heaven in a silver wrapper!
Angelina M.
Atlanta, GA
Can't beat a classic! I love peppermint and chocolate, so York patties are the best. It's also the perfect movie theater candy because none of my friends like mint, so I get to keep them all to myself ;)
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
York has been a favorite candy of mine since I was a little girl and I still love them! The dark chocolate and mint combination is delicious and they are quite delicious when you freeze them! If you're into the chocolate and mint combo, definitely try these if you haven't already! MMM!
Andrea C.
I love these! It has a perfect combination of mint and chocolate and i love them together. These are so affordable. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who likes mint and chocolate together.
Leah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a huge fan of mint, but york always reminds me of childhood. sitting in the backseat of my parents' car with my sister, breaking peppermint patties close to our ears to hear them make that "chsshh" sound. it might just be the memories, but yorks always put a smile on my face.
Sarah g.
Augusta, GA
I love these so much 😍😍😍 i love peppermint candy and these are amazing! They have a great price on them as well! I recommend, but if you don't like peppermint, dont get these! But if you do, give these a try!!!
Caroline M.
Holland, OH
I've loved peppermint patties since I was a little girl, and still buy them pretty regularly. I don't know if it's nostalgia or the flavor but something keeps me coming back for more. I'm not usually a fan of dark chocolate but mixed with the peppermint, it's a delightful combination.
Stacy C.
Lakeland, FL
I get the sugar free kind of this. It still tastes the same, can't tell any difference! Only problem is the packaging, You only get about 8 in a bag and it's $3-4 a bag. I get this about once a month and eat one as a little treat randomly. The sugar frees are a great alternative!
Katie T.
One of THE most underrated candies! Mint and chocolate doesn't get any better than this. When you want something different then the classic Hershey Bar or something nice and simple, this is where it's at.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
How do you eat your peppermint patty?
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?
Nicole B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you like to eat these room temperature or straight out of the fridge?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Am i the only one who thinks they're even better when kept in the freezer?

Target