BY YORK PEPPERMINT PATTY

The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.

• Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint pattie? I...111 Answers
  • Does anyone remember the commercials for peppermint patties from ...2 Answers
  • Are theses any good and where can you get the from?9 Answers
York® Peppermint Patty
  • "I do not like dark chocolate except for with these...my great grandma would always make sure I had them when I went to go visit her" in 236 reviews
  • "This candy bar is the best mint candy out there,it taste great,it has dark chocolate for the health conscious, has less fat,that's always a plus and it'll cure a sweet tooth." in 64 reviews
  • "I could eat this candy bar every day it's so refreshing and the dark chocolate is just so good with the peppermint if I could get a box or case I would sit and eat everyone if you never ever had one you have to try it is the candy bar of all candy bars. " in 35 reviews
  • "The perfect candy when you need a pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon, and you won't feel so guilty about having one (low fat!)." in 33 reviews
  • "I love york peppermint patties this is my favorite candy by Hershey's.Its so sweet but not too sweet,has a peppermint flavor and dark chocolate flavor.This peppermint chocolate is so inexpensive!" in 31 reviews
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with a peppermint patty. I know there are people out there that don't like the combination of chocolate and mint together but seriously I bet they would love these! It's a much different experience and the mint patty part is soooo delicious. I could eat just piles of it! But it's low carb and no sugar which is very hard to find in a candy bar! Highly recommend these! Break them apart beside your ear to hear a cool satisfying noise :)
Sydney N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love that these melt right in your mouth! As soon as you bite into it it's an instant burst of minty flavor. The outer chocolate shell breaks nicely and then you have a nice creamy mint center! I normally don't like dark chocolate but these are an exception. Awesome combination and It's a great minty fresh candy.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
I love these minty patties, they really taste good while not being overly sweet. They are slim enough to fit into your pocket but be careful not to leave it there or it will melt (personal experience). They are definitely repurchase worthy enough for me.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Looooove these!!! I definitely didn't appreciate these enough when I'd go trick or treating. I like the peppermint taste with some chocolate. Goes really well with some green tea and if you'd like something sweet that won't give you a toothache!
Jordan M.
I've appreciated Yorks more as I got older. Never really liked them as a kid because they're not super sweet, but now I like the minty/dark chocolate flavor combination that's refreshing but still sweet. Totally repurchase worthy in my book.
Camille C.
Little Elm, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such a great combination of dark chocolate and peppermint creme.  This is such a refreshing and completely satisfying candy.  I like these slightly refrigerated to add to the cooling sensation.  York Peppermint Patties are somebody favorite sweet treats.
Jamie K.
Martinsburg
This is my favorite candy bar! It is a mix of chocolate and pure freshness. Anyone looking for something that is a good value and tasty, look no further. There is really no comparison to a York Peppermint Patty.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
My favorite candy bar! It feels so light and airy and doesn’t weigh you down. The chocolate and mint mixture is amazing and the mint just melts in your mouth! The commercials where their eyes light up after biting in is so true. It’s always a refreshing treat. I like the fun size as they are the perfect size the big ones are a little too much for me. These are super affordable and cN be found just about anywhere.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I’ve been a fan of this since I was a kid. Such an awesome peppermint flavor dark chocolate on the outside. I can eat several little ones or even a few big ones. So tasty. Wait now I’m great craving one.
Juliana O.
I personally and in love with chocolate I love it so much I think it was just love at first sight. Anyways I really love the York peppermint patties super minty and chocoalty love them. I personally love the mixture of chocolate and mint I just think its the perfect combination so I love these candies.
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint pattie? It last longer. yum.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
How do you eat your peppermint patty?
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you like to eat these room temperature or straight out of the fridge?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Am i the only one who thinks they're even better when kept in the freezer?