York® Peppermint Patty

by York Peppermint Patty

The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.

is this good
I’m not a fan of peppermint. But I have never tried York® Peppermint Patty
Start your review of York® Peppermint Patty!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I do not like dark chocolate except for with these...my great grandma would always make sure I had them when I went to go visit her” in reviews
“...the health conscious, has less fat,that's always a plus and it'll cure a sweet tooth.” in reviews
“I could eat this candy bar every day it's so refreshing and the dark chocolate is just so good with the peppermint if I could get a box or case I would sit and eat everyone if you never ever had one you have to try it is the candy bar of all candy bars. ” in reviews
“The perfect candy when you need a pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon, and you won't feel so guilty about having one (low fat!).” in reviews
“...brezze of chocolate goodness ii really enjoy this candy in patty form or in ice creamin reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
York® Peppermint Patty uploaded by Carol B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The confectionery features strongly contrasting flavors, with a particularly bitter dark chocolate surrounding a sugary center with a strong peppermint flavor. Absolutely hands down the best peppermint patty out there. I've almost eaten a huge 5lb bag! #sweettooth #york #chocolate
Buena Vista
York® Peppermint Patty uploaded by Lynn M.
These are amazing! Best summer snack ever! I love the cool refreshing feeling when you bite into a #york peppermint party! It instantly cools you off with a sweet taste! If you have never tried one, I highly recommend it! I got mine in a #PinchMe box and was thrilled!! #yorkpeppermintpatties #peppeemint #candy #sweet #review #product #productreview #influencer #mountainmamareviews #kids #snack #fun #cool #refreshing #summer #summersnack #keepcool York® Peppermint Patty
Woodlawn
I'm not normally a huge fan of dark chocolate but biting into these pieces of peppermint chocolate is so refreshing I love that they are individually wrapped. I have heard great things about freezing this chocolate and I can't wait to try that method.
Greeley , CO
Purchased at: Target
I love everything mint. I am not much of a chocolate fan, yes some of us do not like chocolate. But this is a perfect if you need to crave that sweet tooth. Try it my way.....FREEZE IT. For a great price you can not go wrong.
Purchased at: Kroger
i love anything mint and chocolate! These melt right in your mouth, they’re so delicious! I can’t think of a way to improve this product, it’s already perfect. You can find them everywhere, stores, gas stations, etc.
Lake Mary, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Peppermint patty has been my favorite chocolate treat since I was a teenager working my co.op job after school I would stop at the candy stand and grab me a sweet treat to eat before arriving at work.
Abilene, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a chocolate lover, York’s are always one of my go to chocolates. They come in a variety of sizes, and shapes for the seasons. They are a good bang for your buck. Each bite is a burst of a sweet peppermint flavor. I personally like to freeze my York’s then eat them.
1,479 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I am writing this review after seeing an article about York Peppermint Patty being the top reviewed candy of my home state North Carolina...and I completely agree with the FIVE stars. If you crave something light, sweet and refreshing for an after dinner treat or you're looking to satisfy an afternoon sweet tooth; this has the perfect crispy chocolate shell with a smooth creamy mint filling. ***Pro-tip*** Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes and eat them cold (they will last for several months or more in freezer)
LeRoy , NY
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite candy of all time. It is very minty, which goes well with the chocolate cover. These are very affordable. I eat these often, because they are so good. I have repurchased several times.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Having a craving and you just can't find that comfort? I reach for a york®-peppermint-patty. It's the prefect blend of dark chocolate and peppermint. This refreshing candy is great for a sugar craving without the hit to your waistline at just 150 calories. I would highly recommend this candy and love giving them out in #giftbaskets.

125 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clanton , AL
il y a un an
Deandra W. • il y a un an
It's really not too minty it's really delicious.
il y a un an