BY YORK PEPPERMINT PATTY #23 in Chocolate

The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.

• Does anyone remember the commercials for peppermint patties from ...2 Answers
  • Are theses any good and where can you get the from?9 Answers
  • Are these good frozen ? I've heard they are amazing frozen in the...17 Answers
York® Peppermint Patty
  • "I do not like dark chocolate except for with these...my great grandma would always make sure I had them when I went to go visit her" in 236 reviews
  • "This candy bar is the best mint candy out there,it taste great,it has dark chocolate for the health conscious, has less fat,that's always a plus and it'll cure a sweet tooth." in 64 reviews
  • "I could eat this candy bar every day it's so refreshing and the dark chocolate is just so good with the peppermint if I could get a box or case I would sit and eat everyone if you never ever had one you have to try it is the candy bar of all candy bars. " in 35 reviews
  • "The perfect candy when you need a pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon, and you won't feel so guilty about having one (low fat!)." in 33 reviews
  • "I love york peppermint patties this is my favorite candy by Hershey's.Its so sweet but not too sweet,has a peppermint flavor and dark chocolate flavor.This peppermint chocolate is so inexpensive!" in 31 reviews
Jen U.
If you are low carb, it can be difficult to find an edible sugar free candy. If you are low carb and gluten free/grain free, it can be next to impossible. I can not even buy the ones that are manufactured on the same line as candies containing gluten, because of the very real problems of cross contamination. Some people can tolerate that, but people like me who react to the tiniest amounts can become very ill from ingesting those tiny amounts. For that reason I can't buy Russell Stover or Weight Watchers brands to name two. Not to knock them, because they have excellent candy, but I found out the hard way that I simply can't eat them. I tried these because I was getting tired of the same old things all the time. I was not a particular fan of them in my sugar eating days, but I wanted to try something new. Holy cow, these are really good. They are creamy, smooth, chocolatey, and delicious. My husband and I both loved them. My picky oldest child did too, and he normally doesn't like anything sugar free. They are a wonderful find for low carb and/or gluten free people, and a very nice treat. I find one of them very satisfying, and do not find myself overeating them. I think that might be because they have a stronger taste than most candies, so one is all I want or need. My husband and son can both eat more, so these go fairly quickly. These are excellent, and I love them. One of my favorite treats!
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yes!!! what was the saying associated with Peppermint Patty?! but a childhood favorite of mine that's for sure! I can't remember, but I do recall that on the commercials after biting into a Peppermint Patty the actors' hair would blow back from the coolness of the Peppermint patty! I love the "refreshing" taste of the peppermint patty. I have even had mini Peppermint Patties and the had that same genuine mint taste they always had! I will always buy these. They are great as an after dinner mint too. I would recommend them to anyone.
Tammy C.
Ellsworth, ME
I have made homemade chocolates every Christmas for the last 20 years. While I do not make as many as I used to I still have a few that will always be on my baking list. I have tried and tried and tried so many different variations of Peppermint Patti Recipes and every one of them .... thumbs down!! I have since given up on that search for the perfect recipe and now stick with the original-- the York Peppermint Patties !! So delicious and so definitely a holiday must!!
Briana R.
This is one of my favorite snacks that i love to get when I'm grocery shopping or when its a movie night. Thisvhas a really strong mint flavor to it which takes over the chocolate flavor but its still very good. I do only recommend this for older people only because of the strong km int flavor to but kids can eat to if they really want to. The one thing i do is i save half because it can get overwhelming with the flavor but other than that it is rwally good.
Amanda A.
Zebulon, NC
These are by far my favorite types of candies! I could dance in a long line with frezzing rain drizzling around me as long as I had one refreshing bite of York peppermint patty! Really it is my most favorite ever and if you are skitical in trying it just for The love of life do it! It's a wonderful explosion of all things wonderful and cheerful in The world coming together inside your mouth. Besides who doesn't love chocolate?
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
At one point, I was OBSESSED with these. It's a very refreshing treat. One patty is enough and you feel satisfied for those of your who are chocolate lovers, and crave it sometimes; like me. I have not had a York Peppermint Patty in a while now, so that's why I gave it 4 stars, because I can't speak for them now, but when I worked at Hallmark, I would pay 25 cents for a little bite sized one and use it as a little treat. Yum!
Echo G.
My favorite candy as a child and what will continue to be my favorite candy until I'm ancient. My aunt buys me two giant York peppermint patties every valentine's day and Christmas as well as random bags of patties every time I visit her house. They're always in Stock when she knows I'm coming to visit. I always have mints with me and I would always have York patties with me if it weren't for the risk of melting.
justbeingjulz ..
Wichita, KS
Love these things! I get the minis all the time. My instructor for AHIT used to put these on our desks on test days, which was really a great refreshing treat when you're brain is being fried with health insurance information. The peppermint flavor goes along great with the chocolate coating. To top it off peppermint oil is good for soothing the stomach as well as is purported to aid in digestion and headaches.
jeanette p.
Hyde Park, MA
I absolutely love peppermint patties, they are one of my favorite chocolates since forever!! They taste so good and minty I am obsessed. My kids love these as well thanks to me, lol. One of my favorite cakes I make is using york peppermint patties, everyone loves that cake thanks to the major ingredient of peppermint patties. I will always love this chocolate, I could eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Joanne W.
Pinehurst, NC
Sometimes after lunch or dinner, I'm looking for a sweet finish or a minty treat to cleanse my palate. Especially if I'm at work, I tend to reach for a mint since I interact with many people at my workplace throughout the day. That's why I love York Peppermint Patties! Just one is all I need to satisfy my sweets craving. Just a forewarning though, these babies are sugary with 27g of sugar a pop.
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint pattie? It last longer. yum.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
How do you eat your peppermint patty?
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you like to eat these room temperature or straight out of the fridge?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Am i the only one who thinks they're even better when kept in the freezer?