York® Peppermint Patty
4.75 / 5 based on 9,256 Reviews
The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,209 Q&A
York® Peppermint Patty
- "I do not like dark chocolate except for with these...my great grandma would always make sure I had them when I went to go visit her" in 236 reviews
- "This candy bar is the best mint candy out there,it taste great,it has dark chocolate for the health conscious, has less fat,that's always a plus and it'll cure a sweet tooth." in 64 reviews
- "I could eat this candy bar every day it's so refreshing and the dark chocolate is just so good with the peppermint if I could get a box or case I would sit and eat everyone if you never ever had one you have to try it is the candy bar of all candy bars. " in 35 reviews
- "The perfect candy when you need a pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon, and you won't feel so guilty about having one (low fat!)." in 33 reviews
- "i love these little pattys every since i was a child they are a cool brezze of chocolate goodness ii really enjoy this candy in patty form or in ice cream " in 31 reviews
I relate the York Peppermint Patties to my childhood. It was always such a treat from my mom to pick these up from the stores. The dark chocolate shell is thin covering a layer of fluffy mint. I love putting these in the refrigerator or the freezer. It's so refreshing to bit into the peppermint patties and get a rush of the cold thick layer of mint. I definitely recommend you pick these up at your local grocery stores.
One of my favorites dark chocolate candies! It's the perfect blend of bitterness and mint. The dark chocolate shell is a little hard, but it is easy to bit through. The mint filling is chewy and soft. Depending on the size, it's easy to go through a handful of these candies with little to no regard. The mint might overwhelm the dark chocolate though if there is more filling than chocolate.
These are my moms favorite candy (she’s 58 years old) so this kind of makes sense hahah. But i also love this candy. I love peppermint especially after a smelly dinner. These are easy to fit in a purse or even your pocket so you can take them anywhere with you. They are absolutely delicious and freshen up your breath. This may not be the chocolate for chocoholics but this would be great for those who love mints.
I’ve been addicted to York peppermint Patty’s since I was like 10 years old there is no other candy even comparable to York peppermint Patty’s. I think I’m the only one who gives out giant bags of these on Halloween not to mention always has them in my freezer and have been often found in my car
One of my favorites! I preferred to leave mine in the freezer and eat it cold. I don’t eat these a lot because I like to save them for special occasions. Walmart, target, any grocery store all carry these.
Peppermint patties are sooooo good. That ice cold minty flavor mixed with a dark chocolate is just the perfect combination. I can only eat one of these though . It’s not the type of candy you can eat the whole bag . At least for me because you can get sick of these quick
These are disgusting. I don’t like the consistency or the bad after taste it leaves in your mouth after eating it. I don’t believe that mint and chocolate should be put together. I don’t recommend to anyone who doesn’t like chocolate covered mints
Looooove these!!! I definitely didn't appreciate these enough when I'd go trick or treating. I like the peppermint taste with some chocolate. Goes really well with some green tea and if you'd like something sweet that won't give you a toothache!
I really enjoy eating York Peppermint Patties. They have a great combination of chocolate and mint. I like that the mint isn't too overpowering of the chocolate and they seem to have found the perfect balance of the two.
I don’t like mint and chocolate flavors together. This has a soft mint inside covered in dark chocolate. It has a strong mint flavor. I’ve tried it a few times and I just don’t like it. Others really enjoy these flavors.
Q & A
Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint pattie? It last longer. yum.
How do you eat your peppermint patty?
York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?
Do you like to eat these room temperature or straight out of the fridge?
Am i the only one who thinks they're even better when kept in the freezer?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos