York® Peppermint Patty
The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,218 Q&A
York® Peppermint Patty
- "I do not like dark chocolate except for with these...my great grandma would always make sure I had them when I went to go visit her" in 236 reviews
- "This candy bar is the best mint candy out there,it taste great,it has dark chocolate for the health conscious, has less fat,that's always a plus and it'll cure a sweet tooth." in 64 reviews
- "I could eat this candy bar every day it's so refreshing and the dark chocolate is just so good with the peppermint if I could get a box or case I would sit and eat everyone if you never ever had one you have to try it is the candy bar of all candy bars. " in 35 reviews
- "The perfect candy when you need a pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon, and you won't feel so guilty about having one (low fat!)." in 33 reviews
- "i love these little pattys every since i was a child they are a cool brezze of chocolate goodness ii really enjoy this candy in patty form or in ice cream " in 31 reviews
I love these so much I would recommend 100 percent if you love peppermint and chocolate it is one of my favorite candys and it is so cheep you get a lot for your money and it feels fresh in your mouth gives coolness I would definitely be getting a gain
These really take me back. Ever since I was a little kid, my mom and I always get one of these and split it any time we're in the store together. It is so good, and the perfect amount of mint and dark chocolate. And I HATE dark chocolate, but for some reason on this, it just works. So many good memories tied to this. I will always be a fan.
I’ve been addicted to York peppermint Patty’s since I was like 10 years old there is no other candy even comparable to York peppermint Patty’s. I think I’m the only one who gives out giant bags of these on Halloween not to mention always has them in my freezer and have been often found in my car
One of my favorites! I preferred to leave mine in the freezer and eat it cold. I don’t eat these a lot because I like to save them for special occasions. Walmart, target, any grocery store all carry these.
Peppermint patties are sooooo good. That ice cold minty flavor mixed with a dark chocolate is just the perfect combination. I can only eat one of these though . It’s not the type of candy you can eat the whole bag . At least for me because you can get sick of these quick
Love the cool minty flavor of this candy. Every bite takes me back to dance class as a child. Great memories associated with a great candy. If you like mint and chocolate you will love this like and fluffy chocolate. Hopefully you can make memories with this candy as well.
These are disgusting. I don’t like the consistency or the bad after taste it leaves in your mouth after eating it. I don’t believe that mint and chocolate should be put together. I don’t recommend to anyone who doesn’t like chocolate covered mints
Purchased at: Target
I love these. It’s so minty and fresh. It’s a rather refreshing treat considering it is a candy bar. I only eat them a few times a year, mainly around the holidays when candy is shoved in your face! I have bought these time and time again, my mother is obsessed so I often get them for her.
I really enjoy eating York Peppermint Patties. They have a great combination of chocolate and mint. I like that the mint isn't too overpowering of the chocolate and they seem to have found the perfect balance of the two.
Q & A
Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint pattie? It last longer. yum.
How do you eat your peppermint patty?
York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?
Do you like to eat these room temperature or straight out of the fridge?
Am i the only one who thinks they're even better when kept in the freezer?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos