BY YORK PEPPERMINT PATTY

The perfect way to end a meal. Bite into the refreshing sensation of cool peppermint and rich, dark chocolate.

• That sweet refreshing mix of chocolate and mint, who couldn’t lov...6 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint pattie? I...111 Answers
  • Does anyone remember the commercials for peppermint patties from ...2 Answers
York® Peppermint Patty
  • "I do not like dark chocolate except for with these...my great grandma would always make sure I had them when I went to go visit her" in 236 reviews
  • "This candy bar is the best mint candy out there,it taste great,it has dark chocolate for the health conscious, has less fat,that's always a plus and it'll cure a sweet tooth." in 64 reviews
  • "I could eat this candy bar every day it's so refreshing and the dark chocolate is just so good with the peppermint if I could get a box or case I would sit and eat everyone if you never ever had one you have to try it is the candy bar of all candy bars. " in 35 reviews
  • "The perfect candy when you need a pick me up at 3:00 in the afternoon, and you won't feel so guilty about having one (low fat!)." in 33 reviews
  • "I love york peppermint patties this is my favorite candy by Hershey's.Its so sweet but not too sweet,has a peppermint flavor and dark chocolate flavor.This peppermint chocolate is so inexpensive!" in 31 reviews
Kara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are such a nice minty l, almost refreshing flavor. They're the perfect size for when you're craving just a little something sweet. You can find them almost anywhere and they're absolutely affordable. Delicious even for someone that isn't a candy-love and doesn't have a huge sweet tooth. Would not recommend for someone that dislikes mint flavor.

10/10 recommend.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love the combination of mint and chocolate.  My mom used to always put a few of these in my stocking as a child so anytime I have a Peppermint Patty, it always brings back such good memories.  I love how it is a very fresh, minty flavor.  They also taste really great if you put them in the freezer.  So refreshing!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with a peppermint patty. I know there are people out there that don't like the combination of chocolate and mint together but seriously I bet they would love these! It's a much different experience and the mint patty part is soooo delicious. I could eat just piles of it! But it's low carb and no sugar which is very hard to find in a candy bar! Highly recommend these! Break them apart beside your ear to hear a cool satisfying noise :)
Sydney 💋.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love that these melt right in your mouth! As soon as you bite into it it's an instant burst of minty flavor. The outer chocolate shell breaks nicely and then you have a nice creamy mint center! I normally don't like dark chocolate but these are an exception. Awesome combination and It's a great minty fresh candy.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorites! I preferred to leave mine in the freezer and eat it cold. I don’t eat these a lot because I like to save them for special occasions. Walmart, target, any grocery store all carry these.
Elizabeth S.
New york, NY
One of my favorite drug-store candies. The mint flavor is on point and never too much. These things are usually pretty cheap like $1+/- range. I usually buy these at a typical drug store - CVS, Walmart, Target, etc. Pretty easy to find these regardless of your location.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
The perfect chocolate to mint ratio. You can find this tasty treat anywhere and the price is affordable. I love to keep them on hand for a quick snack, but also the mint is great for quick, fresh breath in a fix. I always have one or two in my purse.
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
I love mint and chocolate combined! This is a great treat if you’re craving chocolate. I freeze mine in the summer so they don’t melt when I want to eat them! They’re a pretty good price but my mom is the one who buys them so I just sneak them off of her!
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Looooove these!!! I definitely didn't appreciate these enough when I'd go trick or treating. I like the peppermint taste with some chocolate. Goes really well with some green tea and if you'd like something sweet that won't give you a toothache!
Camille C.
Little Elm, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such a great combination of dark chocolate and peppermint creme.  This is such a refreshing and completely satisfying candy.  I like these slightly refrigerated to add to the cooling sensation.  York Peppermint Patties are somebody favorite sweet treats.
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Has anyone every tried to freeze and eat the peppermint pattie? It last longer. yum.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
How do you eat your peppermint patty?
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
York Peppermint Pattie or Junior Mints?
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you like to eat these room temperature or straight out of the fridge?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Am i the only one who thinks they're even better when kept in the freezer?