York Peppermint Patties Minis uploaded by Allie A.York Peppermint Patties Minis uploaded by Teresa C.

BY YORK

Chocolate covered, low fat food. see more...

• Who else puts then in the fridge before eating?15 Answers
  • Does anyone else not like the normal size Yorks, but love these? 3 Answers
  • Do anyone keep a bag or two around for when company comes?6 Answers
Allie A.
Myrtle Beach
Review for: Other more...
Yummmm! I love anything chocolate and mint so naturally I love these! I love the minis because you can just pop one in your mouth while you’re on the go. I’d recommend to anyone. #york #yorkminis #yorkpeppermintpatties York Peppermint Patties Minis
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
York Peppermint Patties Minis I found these at Walmart not that long ago and OMG are they ever good!I can't keep from eating them until they are gone. I even bring home the bigger bag sometimes. There could be worse things to be addicted to, right?
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I love the original, and I love these minis even more! York Peppermint Patties are my absolute favorite mints. The mint isn't too strong; instead, it's smooth and sweet, and the dark chocolate coating makes this the perfect combination. The minis are fun to eat and perfect for taking on-the-go. These are the perfect non-guilty indulgence.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Miniatures more...
I love peppermint mini paddies. They are minty smoothness covered in dark chocolate goodness. The flavors pay off of each other and enhance each other. Yum. And these little guys are the prefect bite size.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I may love these better than the original because they are bite sized. I would probably eat half the bag with these the dark chocolate peppermint combo is one thing I absolutely love and in both winter & summer these are hands down my fave.
Winter: I melt these to make dark chocolate mint hot cocoa
Summer : just a cool refreshing snack
Sam P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are york's but in even smaller form where you can just pop these in your mouth. Chocolate covered mint flavored inside. These are amazing tasting and one of my favorite candies. I highly recommend these if you like or love mint, if you don't... stay away from these! Cool and refreshing :)
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I love these and have actually been able to find them at our local Dollar Tree. These are actually just little versions of Peppermint Patties but for some reason the smaller they are the better they seem. I love these and can't wait to have them again.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
I absolutely love these things, one of my go-to snack items when I need a little bit of chocolate or something sweet. And they stay fresh since the bags seals up. Just bought some yesterday and couldn't wait to tear open the bag! Definitely recommended
Alexis G.
Shelter Is Ht, NY
Love this candy and the size. They do taste slightly different than the larger size because there is less chocolate and more minty filling. I bought myself a bag when I when to the movies the other day and it was a perfect movie snack!!
Allison D.
These little tiny York peppermint patties are awesome! The pack the right amount of peppermint and dark chocolate in a tiny little circle! These taste amazing when put in the fridge or the freezer! These are also excellent in brownies too!
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
Who else puts then in the fridge before eating?
Frances M.
st'john's
Do anyone keep a bag or two around for when company comes?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Does anyone else not like the normal size Yorks, but love these?
Victoria F.