BY YORK #70 in Syrups

Sundae Syrup Dark Chocolate & Peppermint  YORK Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Sundae Syrup combines the taste of rich, delicious dark chocolate with the cooling flavor sensation of peppermint. see more...

York Dark Chocolate Syrup
  • "I havent been able to try this yet but i know i'll love it already, that dark chocolate and peppermint bite...oh yeah sounds amazing." in 4 reviews
  • "As big fan of Yorks and a big fan of mint, I must say this syrup is great if you want to change up your normal vanilla ice cream!" in 4 reviews
  • "Its is really good but the dark chocolate is a teensy bit overpowering if it was mixed with milk it would be fine" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but this hits the spot." in 1 review
  • "This is perfect to make mint chocolate milk shakes but this flavor can be overwhelming." in 1 review
Jazmin F.
Chula Vista , CA
I've been buying this product for almost 5 years.
i always keep it in my fridge. It is great to add to ice cream, desserts, coffee or just to a glass of milk.
The quantity is good to last you for months. The price is reasonable.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
My mom and i go and get sweet frog a lot and I always get the cake batter flavor, they have a bottle of this at their shop and I always put it on top of my frozen yogurt it makes a yummy topping.
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
If you don't have this in your refrigerator, you have to go get one now ! you never have a complete fridge without yorks chocolate syrup. the best for anything!
Jennifer F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Add this to any ice cream and you will be pleased. If your anything like myself I love Mint ice cream. So add the chocolate mint syrup and you will be in love.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
OMG!!! This stuff is heaven for us York fans!! It tastes absolutely amazing. It's so decadent and definitely gives me that "York sensation"!
Laura B.
This stuff is AMAZING. I love to put it in my coffee with a little peppermint snapps, the perfect winter drink. taste like Christmas!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I haven't been able to try this yet but i know I'll love it already, that dark chocolate and peppermint bite...oh yeah sounds amazing.
Cheyenne B.
Bettendorf, IA
Delicious but very rich! Make sure you don't use too much. I'm a huge fan of York peppermint patties. Good for ice cream or shakes!
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Yum!! This is great on top of ice cream or even as a hot chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but this hits the spot.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
This product tastes sooo good on ice cream! if you love the dark chocolate on the york peppermint patty this is for you!!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Where did your guys find this? I haven't seen it anywhere.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good or not????
Rachel S.
Darlington, MD
Okay, someone tell me really how good this is... Because I love chocolate and York chocolate oh man... My mouth is already watering.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
Now where can I find me one of these syrups...I could already feel my mouth water just by looking at this syrup they look so good!