BY YORK #62 in Syrups

Sundae Syrup Dark Chocolate & Peppermint  YORK Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Sundae Syrup combines the taste of rich, delicious dark chocolate with the cooling flavor sensation of peppermint. see more...

York Dark Chocolate Syrup
  • "As big fan of Yorks and a big fan of mint, I must say this syrup is great if you want to change up your normal vanilla ice cream!" in 4 reviews
  • "I havent been able to try this yet but i know i'll love it already, that dark chocolate and peppermint bite...oh yeah sounds amazing." in 4 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but this hits the spot." in 1 review
  • "Its is really good but the dark chocolate is a teensy bit overpowering if it was mixed with milk it would be fine" in 1 review
  • "This is perfect to make mint chocolate milk shakes but this flavor can be overwhelming." in 1 review
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
My mom and i go and get sweet frog a lot and I always get the cake batter flavor, they have a bottle of this at their shop and I always put it on top of my frozen yogurt it makes a yummy topping.
Jennifer F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Add this to any ice cream and you will be pleased. If your anything like myself I love Mint ice cream. So add the chocolate mint syrup and you will be in love.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
OMG!!! This stuff is heaven for us York fans!! It tastes absolutely amazing. It's so decadent and definitely gives me that "York sensation"!
Laura B.
This stuff is AMAZING. I love to put it in my coffee with a little peppermint snapps, the perfect winter drink. taste like Christmas!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I haven't been able to try this yet but i know I'll love it already, that dark chocolate and peppermint bite...oh yeah sounds amazing.
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
If you don't have this in your refrigerator, you have to go get one now ! you never have a complete fridge without yorks chocolate syrup. the best for anything!
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Yum!! This is great on top of ice cream or even as a hot chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but this hits the spot.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
This product tastes sooo good on ice cream! if you love the dark chocolate on the york peppermint patty this is for you!!
Abbey E.
Uniontown, PA
I love peppermint anything so I was super excited to find this. We made some great York peppermint milkshakes!
Hannah D.
Gonzales, LA
This is an awesome ice cream topper! Taste great, I like that it's dark chocolate because it's a nice rich flavor.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Where did your guys find this? I haven't seen it anywhere.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good or not????
Rachel S.
Darlington, MD
Foodie Expert
Okay, someone tell me really how good this is... Because I love chocolate and York chocolate oh man... My mouth is already watering.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
Foodie Expert
Now where can I find me one of these syrups...I could already feel my mouth water just by looking at this syrup they look so good!