York 8 oz YORK Chocolates uploaded by Bethany  L.York 8 oz YORK Chocolates uploaded by Micah G.

BY YORK

8 oz york chocolates see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "The dark chocolate over the mint is super yummy and the bite size versions are very convenient for travel. " in 1 review
  • "Yorks are my favorite candy everr, I love mint and chocolate so this is perfect, plus its bite size so that's even better" in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Charleston, WV
These little peppermint and dark chocolate candies are drops from heaven! I love them so much and I love even more that you can eat 5 of them for 75 calories! If you let them melt in your mouth, it will take the chocolaty goodness to a whole new level!
Juliette F.
Jackson, NJ
I love New York Peppermint Patties. They actually make a sound when you break them. Which makes me already love them. Great flavor, when they're bite size its easier to eat. (Which is a plus)
Amanda H.
Love those tiny chocolate pieces! Less of a hassle than the full size ones with the foil packs and enough to share with the kids! Good value for them and not over priced at all! I'll continue to keep buying them!
Sara S.
Fleetwood, PA
Perfect for the after meal sugar snack! It's low in fat so there is no guilt and it satisfies the chocolate lovers itch! Also my two year old loves them and they're perfect for his little mouth and hands! Thank you for inventing the minis!!!
Andrea J.
Linden , MI
As if the York Peppermint patty could get any better, York introduces us to these mini crack patties. Seriously the best candy on the market. I am tempted at every check out and sometimes I crack.... OMG yum!
Breanne J.
I love York Peppermint patties but more than that, I love the size of these minis! They are perfect when you just need a little bit of the minty chocolate goodness or you can choose to have a handful if you really feel like indulging!
Hannah M.
Brattleboro, VT
I love these. York is my favorite candy, and having them in this bite size is perfect for when I just want a little bit. (Though, it's totally easy to accidentally eat a ton of them. Oops.)
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
These little peppermint patties are so yummy but are definitely on the pricier side! if you can find them on sale i definitely recommend trying them
Allison P.
Hamilton, OH
One of my top five favorite candies, they have just the right amount of mint to chocolate ratio. Just writing about them is making my mouth water.
Brianna G.
Waveland, MS
One of my favorite candies. The dark chocolate over the mint is super yummy and the bite size versions are very convenient for travel.