BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fructose. Contains 0.5% Or Less Of: Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Invert Sugar, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
I first purchased this product during my weight loss craze but I have to say now it is a MUST every time I go to the grocery store. It has the taste anyone who enjoys Caramel Latte will enjoy as well as it carries enough protein to get you through the day. This is a definite buy for any mother on the go or anyone who is looking for something great to eat with enough protein to carry on.
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE the caramel latte flavor of Yoplait yogurt! It is jampacked with protein and this makes for the perfect way to start your day or as a filler when you're hungry. I noticed that because of the protein, it really is a filling way to carry you over until dinner. The caramel flavor feels like you're having a delicious dessert! Yum!
Aneny M.
Allentown, PA
This yogurt is the end! Like in Dominican Spanish said! When something is too much! With much! Lol, ok! I love this yogurt! Low fat milk! For snacks or can you eat and the meddle hours like dessert or like a dinner if you are in diet like me! I really recommend because the taste is so delicious 🤤 when you try you don’t be mind is low fat milk!
Christine C.
Manchester
I did not like the taste of this yogurt, I went in with expectations of one thing and it tasted totally different. It did fill me up though so it was a good source of protein. I think the only recommendation I would give for improvement would be to make different flavors
Linda S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this yogurt. The protein and Greek varieties is the best. The sugar content is low which is a plus. AIDS I’m healthy digestion. Would purchase again. I suggest to anyone to try it. It is creamier compared to other yogurts. Love it. The flavors are awesome.
Emeraude🥀 B.
Pomona, CA
So delicious, my mum always buys these and I always make sure to eat it before anyone gets it. Always bought when we go to the groceries. I’m picky when it comes to yogurt if the smell doesn’t satisfy me I won’t eat it, actually I won’t even touch it.
Jenna G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the flavor of this. I also like that it’s an easy treat even though it’s a little sugary but the grocery store usually has them on sale. The flavor is pretty true to what it’s stated as and I’ve definitely purchased it multiple times.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I used to eat these every day for breakfast. I was initially intrigued by this yogurt because it has so much protein but only 100 calories. For being Greek yogurt it isn’t too thick or bitter. I will continue to buy these.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I have been trying to increase my protein intake, so when I saw this of course I had to try it out. I am already a lover of yoplait yogurts, so it was natural that when looking for a yogurt with a higher protein content, that I would look to Yoplait. I love the flavor too.
Christina Y.
Madison Heights
My favorite flavor! It is like a spoon full of fall landing into your mouth every time until the last bite! I reccomend this to anyone who is looking for something sweet but going easy on a diet!