Yoplait® Whips!® Vanilla Crème Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Isabella S.Yoplait® Whips!® Vanilla Crème Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Amanda R.

BY YOPLAIT #33 in Yogurt

Vanilla Créme Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

• Does all Yoplait yogurt have aspartame? I love yogurt but...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor? I love the key lime pie.5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My favorite flavors are chocolate, cheesecake, and key lime pie." in 1 review
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So, I love Dannon yogurt, but throw whipped yogurt is actually amazing as well!! Yoplait is cheap and easy snack too! My kids also love it!! You can get them for so cheap and they are honestly delicious. The whipped part is cool too, it’s so fluffy and creamy. These can be found in most grocery store as well. They are price friendly and yummy!! Anything whipped is usually the best! I recommend you try this stuff sooner rather than later! It’s yummy! 🤗
Jessica A.
This yogurt is almost fluffy, the consistency is like thick whipped cream. One of my favorites. The vanilla flavor is just right, not too intense like some vanilla flavors can be, not to subtle you don't get to enjoy the vanilla. Great yogurt. Yummy healthier (i hope) substitute for ice cream.
It also makes a great topping on pumpkin pie or cheesecake, which isn't too healthy, but dang it's good.
Madison M.
South Milwaukee
Best vanilla yogart there is by far. The texture of the whips is nice and fluffy and really changes it up from your average yogurt. Great for on the go and the calories are not half bad. Even better when you add granola for a little extra flavor to it. Would highly recommend  Yoplait® Whips!® Vanilla Crème Yogurt Mousse
Ariana L.
I'm not a fan of yougurt but, if i have to choose i'll go with the vanilla one. I also try the piña colada, and you can definittly taste the flavor...
Strawberry is not my forte... So don't. I mostly buy it in Publix. Like i said, not a fan of youg... But, if i hace to... Go with the piña or the vanilla.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Can I just say, BEST YOGURT EVER! I have always liked the moose texture and when I tried this I fell in love. They are so light, fluffy, and airy! You wouldn't believe that it's yogurt! It taste just like key lime pie to! If you added some broken up gram crackers and put that in it to, it would be so good! It's perfectly sweet to! Totally purchase worthy!
Tracy M.
Ashland
This is my favorite one I like to cut the bananas up and added into it I’m sure you could add your kind your different kinds into itThe prices are always reasonable or you go to Walmart and I get the big family pack or a Buy individually it all depends on how they have them I would recommend this
Sophia R.
Avon
I actually love all types of yoplait yogurt but the whips type are definitely my favorite. The yogurt feels light in your mouth and honestly any flavor of the whips yogurt tastes very good.

I would definitely recommend this yogurt if you don’t like over powering yet still yummy flavors :))
McKenna J.
Grimes, IA
This yogurt has a very different consistency like regular yogurt because it is whipped, and I love it! It is very light and airy, and I don’t want the yogurt to run out when I am eating it! I would say it is a good value for the price and for taste of it, but if you only like the consistency of normal yogurt I would not buy this product.
Dennisha G.
United States
For a yogurt to taste like vanilla I recommend trying and buying this brand of yogurt because it has a tasye that will make you go "mmmmm" and will.make you way all of it before you know it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yes I think you will not be disappointed is when you try this flavor.
Jared G.
Barrington
This was just as yummy as strawberry mousse except even better because who doesn’t like vanilla? The price was a little expensive but that’s because it is mousse! It was healthy in my opinion however I did not look at the nutrition facts so I couldn’t tell you the calories.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What is your favorite flavor? I love the key lime pie.
Amy W.
Does all Yoplait yogurt have aspartame? I love yogurt but am highly allergic to aspartame.