Yoplait® Whips!® Vanilla Crème Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Isabella S.Yoplait® Whips!® Vanilla Crème Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Amanda R.

BY YOPLAIT #22 in Yogurt

Vanilla Créme Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Nitrogen.

• Does all Yoplait yogurt have aspartame? I love yogurt but am high...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor? I love the key lime pie.5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My favorite flavors are chocolate, cheesecake, and key lime pie." in 1 review
Vikki P.
I love yoplait whips! There are so many flavors to choose from, I always grab several different flavors so that I can enjoy a different flavor every day. I love all the flavors! Everyday I have a serving of yogurt, not just because I love the flavor, which I do, but also because I know my body needs it.
Rebecca M.
South Hill, VA
I absolutely love this brand of yogurt.  They always have them on sale in my area and at a great price.  I usually use the yogurt for my smoothies or my daughter love to eat them plain.  I also heard that yogurt was great for yeast infections, so I keep them on hand to avoid getting them.
Faith C.
This is one of my favorite snacks. It’s so light and fluffy. Almost like a cloud on your tongue. Definitely a must have in your refrigerator. This is also one of my favorite flavors that you can pick up at either Piggly Wiggly or Walmart. I would definitely recommend this flavor to others.
Kimberly M.
This is a great tasting yogurt that is as light and fluffy as the clouds in heaven. With a light and decadent flavor, these whips will become a staple in your daily yogurt fulfillment. It’s only unfortunate that the package is so small because you’ll want to eat like four of them at once.
Sarah B.
I have tried all kinds of whipped yogurt, but this texture is the best, my favorite. Light and velvety. Not sure if it is Aspartame free, but a lot of Yoplait flavors are. Can be eaten as a between meal snack, or late night treat when sprinkled with walnuts, raisins, or chocolate chips.
Bridget P.
Vanilla anything gets my attention because I just absolutely love vanilla and the whips makes them taste light rather then thick , yes I only have 3 stars for the sheer fact that they never seem,to fill me up enough , I think nuts or something should he added to this brand .
Bailey W.
This yogurt surprised me to be honest. It taste like the regular kind but doesn’t have as much calories. So it’s pretty healthy and would work well on a diet. I feel like you could add fruit or granola to this yogurt as well. For these reasons I would recommend it.
Kristan B.
Yoplait whips are pretty good. They’re very affordable and offer as a nice snack selection. It is whipped though not exactly as a whip cream I would say more like how a cheese cake texture would be. I would buy again, Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
courtaenae L.
It tastes alright. Personally I like the fruit ones. It's affordable not expensive really. Tastes okay for someone who likes regular flavors. It's not gross. I bought this from Kroger. Kroger has many other of it's flavors. I would have to be in the mood to buy it again
Ariadne N.
My kids absolutely LOVE this stuff. Every time we go to the grocery store I have to stock up on it or I get in trouble from the oldest. And it's cheaper than go-gurt, what mom doesn't love that! Any mom looking for healthier snacks for their kids should try this.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What is your favorite flavor? I love the key lime pie.
Amy W.
Does all Yoplait yogurt have aspartame? I love yogurt but am highly allergic to aspartame.