BY YOPLAIT

Casey D.
Belle Rose, LA
It is so light and delicious... I'm not a huge yogurt fan because of texture, but this one beats it all...
Kristin K.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE whips! Such a great treat. I always will eat this when I’m trying to cut back on the ice cream.
Zoe S.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walmart
This project is sooo good. I am a type 1 diabetic and it is a great afternoon snack and last great with an ice pack in my lunch or school bag.
Susana H.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Yummmmy! It’s delicious! It’s a very strawberry tasting mouth watering mousse yogurt that is healthy for you!
kassy b.
Knoxville
Purchased at: Kroger
This yogurt is delicious but it is really sweet. Definitely has a good strawberry flavor and is a good value because they’re usually on sale at the store.
Cheyenne V.
fort wayne
Purchased at: Kroger
Yup THE WHIPS will take your heart! I love whips they’re so fluffy and flavorful! Best to buy them at Kroger. Will fill your stomach on the go❤️Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Danielle R.
Mesa
Purchased at: Safeway
I have always enjoyed yogurt but my ex never did. I had picked up some of the Yoplait whips and he was hooked. It's light and fluffy and 100% delicious!
Regina I.
The flavor was pretty good, the texture was amazingly light I loved it. Although, strawberry isn't my top pick for flavor the lrpductc
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Yoplait Strawberry Whip yogurts the texture is so light and creamy very Airy and cool on the tongue, this healthy treat is so yummy and especially awesome during the summer! I love that it has the Lil chunks of strawberry in it and i especially love that it is fairly inexpensive so i can have it every day of the week! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
alandra r.
Arkansas
I would give this product a five out of five. I LOVE this so much 💕💕💕. I eat this just about every day. I suggest that you buy it.😍😍😍
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?