BY YOPLAIT

Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
Decent for a light snack or when you want something sweet. I like that it doesn't have the pieces of fruit in it like the normal yogurts do. The only problem with this particular flavor is that it tastes kind of plastic-y. I mean I keep buying it so it's not horrible but definitely not my favorite yogurt.
Ashley C.
I am a fan of Yoplait, but I do not like the whipped kind. To me, it just doesn't have that yogurt taste and ultimately that's what you want when purchasing yogurt.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
I love this it's so good I don't eat it as much as when I was in my teens but in my 20's I find it rather sweet. Way too sweet actually. It's like a cotton candy flavor. I do really wish they would lower the sugar amount it would taste even better.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
My favorite yogurt! So light and fluffy!! I don't know any products similiar to these whips. They are also affordable! Strawberry is the best, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I can live with just strawberry because it's so good though!
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL
Im a classic strawberry yogurt person. When I came across this at my local walmart I was skeptical because it is alot lighter then a normal yogurt and I was nervous it wouldnt get me full. Boy was I wrong. Its a really good yogurt my favorite actually.
Simply M.
Orlando
I love yogurt. However i was not a fan of this particular type of yogurt. Compared to other product I perfect the other products to the whips. It’s very affordable, but i wouldn’t recommend.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this one for so many reasons. I have a 3 yrs old that is a very picky eater and he doesn't even likes milk. He finds the regular Yoplait Yogurts too milky, but he loves Yoplait Whips. He will only eat the strawberry one, but i am happy that somehow he is getting some calcium.
Emoni S.
Norcross, GA
This is a simple yogurt flavor that I'm sure even kids would enjoy. It makes a light and healthy dessert and a great addition to others. I strongly recommend this product.
kristi G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This yogurt is sooo good! I love the texture and taste. IF you love this yogurt, they now offer it in their Greek 100 whips! It is just as good, same texture and you get even more in the larger greek container, and its only 100 calories! I did not see it yet on here to review, but you have to try it if you love their original whips!!!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
The texture of these yogurts are so clever. It adds so much enjoyment to the experience of eating yogurt. The flavor also stacks up. These are available at many different grocery stores. Also a good way of getting younger children to eat yogurt, the texture makes it a bit more fun.