BY YOPLAIT

Sarah C.
Orlando, FL
This yogurt is very affordable and mosy of the time they are on some kind of special at the local grocery store. I love that this yogurt doesn't have chunks of fruit in it, and doesn't taste artificially falvored. it is the perfect snack for in between meals. I always keep a couple in the fridge at work.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
This has been one of my favorite yogurts since I was a kid and the new texture of "whips" was released. The texture does lose some of the weight, so you are not getting as much, but it is so light and fun. I love the taste, I love that there are no giant chunks of strawberry in the yogurt. One of my favorites.
member-0d4b2
Great taste! Love the aerated texture. Tried this after trying the chocolate flavor, also love that one. Would definitely recommend as a treat for the whole family!
Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
Decent for a light snack or when you want something sweet. I like that it doesn't have the pieces of fruit in it like the normal yogurts do. The only problem with this particular flavor is that it tastes kind of plastic-y. I mean I keep buying it so it's not horrible but definitely not my favorite yogurt.
Ashley C.
I am a fan of Yoplait, but I do not like the whipped kind. To me, it just doesn't have that yogurt taste and ultimately that's what you want when purchasing yogurt.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
I love this it's so good I don't eat it as much as when I was in my teens but in my 20's I find it rather sweet. Way too sweet actually. It's like a cotton candy flavor. I do really wish they would lower the sugar amount it would taste even better.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
My favorite yogurt! So light and fluffy!! I don't know any products similiar to these whips. They are also affordable! Strawberry is the best, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I can live with just strawberry because it's so good though!
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
I love this one for so many reasons. I have a 3 yrs old that is a very picky eater and he doesn't even likes milk. He finds the regular Yoplait Yogurts too milky, but he loves Yoplait Whips. He will only eat the strawberry one, but i am happy that somehow he is getting some calcium.
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL
Im a classic strawberry yogurt person. When I came across this at my local walmart I was skeptical because it is alot lighter then a normal yogurt and I was nervous it wouldnt get me full. Boy was I wrong. Its a really good yogurt my favorite actually.
Simply M.
Orlando
I love yogurt. However i was not a fan of this particular type of yogurt. Compared to other product I perfect the other products to the whips. It’s very affordable, but i wouldn’t recommend.