BY YOPLAIT

¥€¢¢¥ D.
I love that it is inexpensive and the strawberry fruity flavor somehow overpowers the yogurt and if you have a sweet tooth that just makes it good for the taste buds.
Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
I'm not a fan of yogurt but I love Yoplait Whips Strawberry Mist Lowfat Yogurt Mousse . It is so creamy and tasted just like strawberry . I love the whips because you can not tell your eating yogurt at all . My whole family enjoys them each day for breakfast and as snacks . I buy them at Giant Eagle each week and they always have a sale going on with them .
Grace D.
These are very tasty! They have a nice flavor and consistency. It outshines other yougurts. I buy this product at Meijers. It is affordable but compared to others expensive. I would certainly buy it again.
Cassandra S.
Northwood, OH
I just love the texture of the whips. Strawberry mist is one of my many favorite Yoplait flavors. Its the only brand that I will eat and there is always a huge selection to choose from.
Kimahri J.
These are so good. Like all other foods, I wish these had 0 calories, but I especially wish these did because I would eat several containers. If you are having to eat a lot of Yogurt because you are taking an antibiotic or what have you, and you get sick of eating it, you can always freeze these and eat them like ice cream.
Miranda L.
Brasher Falls
I love Yoplait yogurt whips! I don’t usually like the texture of whipped things but this yogurt is my favorites there are many flavors to choose from and they are all delicious.
Rachel H.
Was not a fan of the whips! I really like Yoplait regular yogurt and thought these would likewise be great. Not so much. The flavor is duller and the texture is weird. Not at all satisfying or filling. Definitely lighter than regular yogurt, though, so if that's what you're looking for don't let me stop you!
Destini :.
I live for the sweet fluffy cloud of goodness! it's always a nice surprise! I get it at my local Walmart for a very low price and always get a little more than I should haha
Deserae S.
My whole family LOVES Yoplait. These are great for on the go, lunches, breakfast, snacks, dessert, etc.
even my toddler likes to snag one for himself every now and then. They’re super cheap and taste wonderful!
Amanda A.
i bought this by accident thinking it was regular strawberry yogurt, and when i opened it, it was super light and fluffy. i was really confused as i'd never had it or seen anything like it. tasted it, didn't care for the texture. however, if you mix and stir it, the consistency changes to something much thicker and it's actually really good. i like it a lot. upside is it also has live and active cultures.