BY YOPLAIT

CRYSTAL H.
I buy cases upon cases of this product because it's a quick breakfast for my kids who go to school and they love it more than cereal which is way more healthier in my opinion
Mia C.
I’m not really an avid yogurt eater, but I do enjoy it. The whole whips line is so terrible to me. The texture is thick and gross, along with the flavors not being as intense.
Jeni W.
Berhany
Yum! The only one I buy. I haven't tried anything else because this brand and the strawberry flavor is what I choose everytime. Im very happy with it and dont want any other.
Travis C.
I love them they taste amazing . They are very affordable note they always go on sale too, they are a great thing to include your diet, Kinda small but they are worth it, try some of the other flavor
Lauren f.
smithville
This yogurt was very fluffy and delicious. Compares to other products because it is smooth and creamy. This taste like sweet strawberries and vanilla. I bought this at target. I would buy this again.
Ashton K.
This is the lightest and fluffiest yogurt I've ever had. It feels like I'm eating a strawberry cloud! It tastes great and is easily accessible at Walmart or my local grocery store. It's a great value, so I keep it stocked in my fridge year round!
Mari M.
Clinton Township
Yoplait is so delicious it's insane! This is my go to yogurt when I'm out at school and I just want a quick snack, I even eat it after an intense workout for a relaxing rest
Bethany D.
I’m not a huge fan of the whipped texture but this is the only yogurt I can find that has fruit flavors without the chunks in it. It tastes good and if you like whipped yogurts this is a great brand.
Sheronica W.
Newport
This is my favorite yogurt. It's the only kind that I'll eat. Tastes good. The strawberries are my favorite part, I don't like original yogurt. So this is the only kind that I'll eat.
Alysia C.
I loveplait® Whips! Strawberry Mist Lowfat Yogurt Mousse!!! Cool, refreshing and the flavor is delicious! Can't go wrong with one of these for a #snack or with your #lunch.
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?