BY YOPLAIT

Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Prabhleen K.
Silver Spring, MD
I liked the original yoplait better than their new flavors because they tasted less sweet.. i do like yoplait yogurts as a after gym snack and my little cousins love them too!
Gina C.
Victorville
Yoplait has always been the brand of yogurt that I have always eaten. It taste good. I've tried different kinds of yogurt before and have not enjoyed the flavor like Yoplait.
Mary B.
Eubank, KY
This os my very favorite yogurt ive ever bought I buy it everytime I got to the store its good to just snack on a very food lowest snack strawberry most is my favorite flavor
Keaton L.
I love this yogurt to death! It tastes wonderful and it's super healthy for you! What's better? It's so light on my stomach and is a great snack. Yoplait has a variety of flavors to choose from, but mango is personally my favorite!
Flavor was good. My daughter loves them! Hopefully will buy more in the future. The price is very affordable. Yes the flavor was delicious it was creamy but very tasty. It is good value....
Jenifer M.
Charlotte
This yogurt is one of my favorite one. The favor is the best. It tastes just like strawberries . I love the little container that it comes in. I would but this again.
Allison W.
Athens, OH
I am a HUGE fan of Yoplait yogurts but this one I was not a huge fan of. While it tasted very good, the consistency was very thick and I'm not a huge fan of thick yogurts.
Addison H.
Chatsworth
This yogurt is one of my favorite brands, it's fresh, and hits the spot just like it should. Great texture and it's smooth, me and my daughter could sit and eat it all day!
Mariah K.
Dallas, GA
Whips have been my favorite for years, but I hate the limited flavor selection. Strawberry isn’t my favorite, but I’ll deal! Definitely reasonable in price for the quality!