BY YOPLAIT

Lauren A.
Super good, healthy, affordable and very with it, definitely recommend and would buy in more flavors, super convenient could get at any grocery store, I buy them all the time
Kortnee C.
Houston
Great very tasty and cheap taste like strawberries and rainbows lol you can find these at target, Walmart or your local grocery store good flavor I want some now
Jessica D.
Yakima, WA
Very tasty. If I’m hungry and In a hurry this with granola is my go to ! Also if you want to watch what you eat and satisfy your taste instead of buying a bag of chocolate etc. Just by eating this can satisfy your cravings.
Natalie A.
Gainesville , GA
Omg! I love Yoplait yogurt! It’s so amazing! I honestly love all flavors and would recommend to everyone! The yogurt is not expensive, strawberry is my favorite!
Marissa B.
Marina, CA
The whips are a really good texture and it's really great for a little sweet snack. It tastes like. A mousse dessert so it's really awesome for if you're dieting and have a little sweet tooth like me.
Xiomara R.
Really like this yogurt.Some of these yogurts come with pieces of the fruit flavor so if your not really a texture person you won’t like it but it has a great flavor and I just love it.
Liane M.
Milwaukee
This yogurt is so light and fluffy I love it. It very delicious and I buy it at Walmart. It is very affordable and has a great taste. I would tell everyone to try it at least once.
Khristian A.
Jackson , TN
I have to say this is the best strawberry yogurt I’ve ever eaten. It tastes like fresh strawberries and it’s so light. I actually and a repeating consumer. It also has good value.
Savannah C.
Diana
I like the chunks of strawberry they put in the yogurt but strawberry isn’t really my taste. The flavor is strong and it’s a good yogurt if you like strawberries.
Makayla H.
Cushing
The tastes of this yogurt was good, but I can't stand the texture of it. I probably won't purchase it specifically again. But the other Yoplait yogurt are super good.