BY YOPLAIT

pooja d.
richmond, CA
i love this yogurt! it’s so sweet and refreshing. it’s a great healthy snack for my sweet tooth, i have to have it all the time! it’s suuuper tasty while still being suuuuper affordable. i don’t think i will ever stop buying it!!
Nikki P.
salisbury
It’s my favorite yogurt. I like the container. It opens easy. It tastes like it says it does. It is very delicious. I don’t really like yogurt, and this is the only one I can actually eat. It is good for you. I buy them 5x a week
Samantha N.
Atlasburg, PA
I absolutely love the whipped yogurt! The strawberry is my favorite. It’s so light and airy and tastes amazing. I pack it in my lunch and it doesn’t curdle or separate either! I will definitely continue to purchase this yogurt!
Yasmin 🌳.
I am a huge dairy product ls fan. And when I found this product with mousse consistency I bought strawberry and coconut flavors. I have ti be honest and say that it disappointed me a little but. I was expecting a super fluffy but still firm yogurt but in the end it was something very airy and weird on my mouth. But the flavor was still good especially the coconut one.
Daquayvia J.
It has a natural taste. It gets you full.  It smells really good. I don't know if it's me but it helps you good to the bathroom. It has a nice strawberry taste. It has at a good price
Kel M.
Yogurt is my favorite and so is cheesecake. I purchased this yogurt from Walmart for a really good price. Now I buy it in bulk from sams club. It’s very healthy and helps with your ph balance. I would definitely buy it again.
Erica D.
The flavor is ok. There is a slight hint of strawberry but I don’t really like this yogurt because of the texture. It’s almost like a really airy flan. I personally prefer a more creamy yogurt.
Noelle G.
Bruce , MS
I’ve been eating Yoplait for years! I absolutely love love love the strawberry yogurt! But this yogurt mousse it amazing! I love the texture and the light weight. It just melts on your tongue!
Courtney S.
N Royalton, OH
I’ve honestly had every flavor of these yogurts and I can’t even select a favorite. They’re all so fluffy and creamy and there such a variety of flavors to choose from!! I buy these every time I grocery shop and always love having these as my snack
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
I LOVE love love these! They are one of my favorite snacks. Great to serve frozen as frozen yogurt too! I would definitely recommend to a friend because they are super affordable! Most of the time there is a 10 for $10 offer!