BY YOPLAIT

Shira G.
Englewood, CO
I am a person who doesn't like to have prices of fruit in my yogurt and this doesn't have those. It is cream and has a good taste. The only thing is it leaves a sour aftertaste and I only like the strawberry flavor.
Jenna A.
I do like there whips better than their regular ones! My favorite flavor is the chocolate one it is very delicious!! I would recommend this yogurt over the regular ones.
Alison S.
I love Yoplait Whips yogurt for a quick breakfast or a snack. I love the strawberry flavor. It's pretty inexpensive and there's usually a deal. I am a picky eater and this is a healthy choice for me. I will always buy these.
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
This is such a light and flavorful yogurt. Everyone in the house loves this flavor and will fight for the last one. I always keep this on my grocery list because it’s priced right and tastes great!
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
I'm not a fan of dairy products but I have a cup of yogurt a day. I love strawberry yogurt to most, and Yoplait is the only brand I buy from. The whipped texture is different but really tasty!
JBeaU C.
Ashburn, GA
I love this yogurt is everything and more. I always purchase this product, all the time. Great flavors, and great taste. Very affordable they’re like 62 cent at Walmart.
Sylvia C.
Louisville
This yougurt is so delicious. I love it and my daughter loves it. It's whipped and airy. My only issue is infeel like the container should be bigger and you should get more because it is so whipped and airy. I feel as if i dont get as much as if i were eating original yoplait.
member-554cf
O.m.g...what can I say? This yogurt is by far, one of the best on the market. I love the packaging. The texture is absolutely dreamy, and the flavors are spectacular! I havent found a flavor i dont like! But strawberry is definitely my favorite! Super delicious!
Karen H.
The strawberry flavored Yoplait yogurt was delicious. I love the consistency of this yogurt. I feel this is a very healthy product. I will purchase more in the future.
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
I love the Yoplait whips. They are light and fluffy and not as heavy as regular yogurt. The strawberry is the best flavor for both their regular yogurt and their whips