BY YOPLAIT

Lauren f.
smithville
This yogurt was very fluffy and delicious. Compares to other products because it is smooth and creamy. This taste like sweet strawberries and vanilla. I bought this at target. I would buy this again.
AlexandriaBouse B.
Jackson
Fruit flavors are my thing and i love yoplait but I prefer the original consistency over the whip. It seems too light and fluffy to enjoy or to get a nice snack full out of
Alysia C.
I loveplait® Whips! Strawberry Mist Lowfat Yogurt Mousse!!! Cool, refreshing and the flavor is delicious! Can't go wrong with one of these for a #snack or with your #lunch.
lakiya C.
Webster, TX
I love the Yoplait whips because it's not thin and runny like some yogurts can be, it's great frozen or just in the fridge and now there are so many more flavors than when the whips first came out.
Sheronica W.
Newport
This is my favorite yogurt. It's the only kind that I'll eat. Tastes good. The strawberries are my favorite part, I don't like original yogurt. So this is the only kind that I'll eat.
Tamerra S.
HOUSTON
I was introduced to this brand of yogurt by my sister and it quickly became a new favorite. I was not a strawberry fan until after I had a taste of this goodness. Yummm!!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! It a great way to get some extra nutrition is a delicious way. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Liked with most yoplait this flavor is delicious and smooth , its affordable and easy to find my daughters favorite yoplait . She uses it to help regulate her blood sugar as she is type 1 diabetic . i buy and will continue to buy this and other yoplait .
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
I low key hate the texture of yogurt, but the whips get me. So yummy. Definitely more of a "healthy" dessert than a healthy snack, but I feel no guilt indulging either way
Shira G.
Englewood, CO
I am a person who doesn't like to have prices of fruit in my yogurt and this doesn't have those. It is cream and has a good taste. The only thing is it leaves a sour aftertaste and I only like the strawberry flavor.