BY YOPLAIT

Micah L.
I would rather have this than ice cream! So soft and fluffy! Absolutely amazing and the best yogurt every invited! I could eat this all day everyday especially the strawberry flavor.
Kristin P.
Personally I don’t like yogurt very much but when it comes to the yoplait whips I love them. They’re my favorite yogurt to buy. They have a nice whipped texture and taste great too.
Meagan F.
Eden, MD
Great texture, great taste, love this flavor. I bought it at Walmart. Great price and a good value. Good packaging and would buy again. Good to eat in the morning as something quick but filling. Great product.
Aryn E.
Halethorpe, MD
My favorite yogurt! It's light and refreshing. My go to snack!! I love that there is usually a sale to get these at about 50cents a piece it makes it easy to keep my house stocked.
Sarah M.
murfreesboro
I love the texture of this yogurt. It’s light and fluffy and airy. Has a good tasty and is pretty healthy only uses 1 of my points. It’s taste like strawberries and cram to me. And would definitely buy again.
Allie V.
Sidney, OH
For not being a huge yogurt fan these are great. Fun and easy flavors that really taste great. I’m a huge fan of strawberries and although it is very good the strawberry chunks look very fake; in my opinion.
Emily G.
Ford City
This is one of my favorite flavors by yoplait. They offer a wide variety of flavors. Different kinds. They always have great deals on this brand of yogurt at most stores and offer a wide variety of options.
Chelsea B.
I love the whips products. They are a nice texture and fluffy. However they are about two bites and gone. I also don't feel like I ate anything. So I end up eating like three. That's probably their strategy.
MACKENZIE D.
wells
This yogurt is super tasty! I love the fresh fruit it has in it! It’s not the most healthy yogurt you can get but I think it’s pretty healthy! My favorite flavor is the strawberry. I haven’t tried any other.
Andrea J.
decatur georgia
This yogurt is amazing and so good it is light and fluffy .. I usually buy this at Walmart or Kroger I recommend this for adult and children .. it’s not to sweet definitely better than the regular yoplait