BY YOPLAIT

Mercedes V.
Meriden, CT
I get these at Walmart and I love the texture and the taste of these. You can tase the fruit in it and it’s great to mix with granola. If you are a yogurt lover than this is for you!
Deidra F.
I’m not a huge fan of yogurt for the sour taste that is known of yogurts... some have good flavor to get past the sourness but this one does not. It’s almost not sweet enough to hide the taste.
Mary F.
college Station
These are really great and very delicious! Honestly, I’m not a huge fan of the strawberry, I always catch a weird aftertaste with this flavor but the others I’ve tried are fantastic!
Jazmine S.
The yogurt was delicious I usually don’t eat yogurt like that and I got it from H-E-B and I would buy it again I haven’t try any other yogurts just yet so I’m not going to compare it
Alexx A.
fresno , CA
This yogurt is bomb I love this with a banana and apple and it taste real sweet and light it's my favorite brand it doesn't taste sour like other brands and it's very affordable I would definitely buy this yogurt again
christina s.
mays landing , NJ
i absolutely loveeeeeeeeee this yogurt!!!!!!!! it’s so light and fluffy and not too sweet. just so delicious! it’s definitely one of my favorites :) a staple in our fridge! i would absolutely recommend to others!
Micah L.
I would rather have this than ice cream! So soft and fluffy! Absolutely amazing and the best yogurt every invited! I could eat this all day everyday especially the strawberry flavor.
Kristin P.
Personally I don’t like yogurt very much but when it comes to the yoplait whips I love them. They’re my favorite yogurt to buy. They have a nice whipped texture and taste great too.
Meagan F.
Eden, MD
Great texture, great taste, love this flavor. I bought it at Walmart. Great price and a good value. Good packaging and would buy again. Good to eat in the morning as something quick but filling. Great product.
Aryn E.
Halethorpe, MD
My favorite yogurt! It's light and refreshing. My go to snack!! I love that there is usually a sale to get these at about 50cents a piece it makes it easy to keep my house stocked.