BY YOPLAIT

Allison M.
Plymouth
love this yogurt!!! this strawberry flavor is my absolute favorite. i love that it’s whipped and i think it’s very reasonably priced. i get mine from walmart, but strawberry sells out quick, but when i can i buy them
Marisa P.
These are light and airy yogurts that remind me of mousse. They are great to put in the freezer as a healthy dessert because they maintain a fluffy texture. It is an affordable yogurt brand that often goes on sale.
Scarlett P.
It's so light and fluffy and it practically melts in your mouth! It's sweet but not too sweet to the point where it's overwhelming. I buy this yogurt every time at the grocery store :)
Sky E.
Allegan, MI
I love these whip flavors! Lime pie, raspberry, cherry cheesecake! They're so rich in flavor. So affordable and a perfect snack on the go. I recommend this for anyone. The flavors are so rich, they have a wide variety of choices!
Naidelin C.
Es un buen yogor I love ittt i always eat it in the morning for I can go to school so it's a little snack and it helps me because then my stomach doesn't hurt that much so l love that and I always get it at Costco
Lauren T.
Hackettstown
It’s a great tasting yogurt product! I love all of their flavors! Including their mixed berry and their peach yogurt and they are very affordable. I would recommend eating these yogurts and I will buy these again.
Olivia J.
Richland, WA
Love love love this yogurt it is so yummy and light I have not seen or tasted any this other than this it is so good and has a nice flavor and I buy mine from Walmart for 68 cents and I would recommend this to everyone
Taylor H.
Corbin, KY
Love this yogurt! The flavor is amazing! I like this because it doesn't have chunks of actual fruit and it's in a whipped texture. It's also low-fat and affordable! I highly recommend!
Madison A.
Fishers
This yogurt is so good and silky smooth! The texture is light and fluffy and doesn’t make you feel too full when you’re done. The flavor tasted just like fresh strawberries. I savored every bite! Highly recommend.
Samantha t.
Florence
This is my favorite flavor of the whipped yogurts. They all are so good. They are so light and fluffy. They always take my cravings for sweets away and I never feel bad for eating them