BY YOPLAIT

Iqra H.
Yogurt is my favorite healthy snack to have. This whipped version melts in your mouth and tastes amazing! The prices for these are extremely reasonable as well. It tastes just like strawberry mousse.
Serena G.
El Monte
On the go yogurt! What more can you ask for. Good to take for a break or a little side for your lunch. It refreshes you makes you feel on the right path to a healthy stomach. Can't complain about pricing!
abby b.
simi valley
this yogurt is bomb I love it it’s one of my all time favorite, but it’s not that healthy if you were looking for a hearty one I don’t really recommend this yogurt for you but this yogurt with granola is so good it’s also a good breakfast
Alex S.
Waukesha, WI
I miss the thick n creamy brand of yoplait yogurt. That was my favorite yogurt. I got this to try and see. It is okay. Flavor is good and I am not a fan of chucks in yogurt so I liked that is was smooth!
Audrey F.
Owensboro , KY
I love this yogurt. The texture is so light and fluffy. It’s not thick and heavy like regular yogurt. It’s not the best for you as far as calories but it tastes amazing. Strawberry is by far my favorite.
Kaitlin T.
Irvine, CA
This Yoplait yogurt is a great addition to my morning breakfast! I like how light the yogurt is and the strawberry flavor is SO yummy! I will continue to buy this yogurt in this flavor and other flavors.
Cheyenne O.
I love the whips yougurt. They are so soft and fluffy and make a great snack. These are perfect for my 4 year old daughter as well. She loves the texture when she gets to have one of these for her snack.
Cami H.
Beaufort, SC
Such an amazing flavor in such a little cup of yogurt!! I was so surprised about the quality of this item! To say the least, I was very impressed and will continue to buy this product. Just an easy and healthy snack for an amazing price.
Amber K.
Elmont
I have been eating yoplait since i was little and it is very affordable and one of my favorite yogurts. Strawberry flavor is my favorite and has a good taste to it. I often buy this brand of yogurt.
pooja d.
richmond, CA
i love this yogurt! it’s so sweet and refreshing. it’s a great healthy snack for my sweet tooth, i have to have it all the time! it’s suuuper tasty while still being suuuuper affordable. i don’t think i will ever stop buying it!!