BY YOPLAIT

Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
One of my favorite yogurts of all time! From the light texture, to the sweet strawberry, it’s truly a delight to eat. The strawberry isn’t overpowering and makes for the perfect snack/dessert.
Amanda D.
Twin City
I like different kinds of yogurt, but I'll have to say that Yoplait Whips yogurt is my all time favorite! This type of yogurt is so tasty you wouldn't think it would be good for you but it is.
Mariah G.
Omaha
Love to eat this yogurt every morning to start off my day. It’s light to eat and won’t over fill you up. I do also eat this yogurt for a snack. I don’t just only eat the strawberry Yogurt I eat almost every flavor they have.
Heather M.
I'm very picky about yogurt but this works perfect. I'm not the type of person who likes fruit in my yogurt. It has a great flavor and is also a healthy snack! Defiantly recommend to everyone.
Agus S.
Washington, DC
The texture is great, it has little pieces of strawberry but you won’t feel it and it has a rich flavor. I love to use this yogurt with granola and some fruits, it makes the perfect breakfast!
Amanda M.
I love the whips because they're so light. While they're very good refrigerated, They are even better when frozen. Frozen yoplait whips are one of my favorite snacks/desserts. Would recommend to anyone who needs a light snack to keep them going throughout the day
Christina P.
Las Vegas , NV
I honestly prefer the regular yogurt to this but it’s still pretty good! It’s good for a snack anytime and it’s very affordable! I think it’s great if you want a healthy alternative to chips or cookies so I would buy this!
Gracie B.
Saint Robert
I love this yogurt! It’s so smooth and sweet and I love it! My mom buys this for us all the time. We buy them at our local Walmart and commissary all the time. Highly Recommend these yummy treats and love when we have them!
Coral R.
This is a great yogurt to eat as a kid day snack or even as desert. It is a healthy alternative when you want something sweet. The flavor is great and you can find it at your local grocery store. Would be great with granola
Chelsea W.
Waterloo , IN
Personally speaking, I am not a fan of the texture of the whips. It is affordable and great if needing a quick sweet fix. The flavor is alright, some flavors are very artificial tasting. I would recommend this product as said above as a quick sweet craving fix.