BY YOPLAIT

Sandra J.
I've tried many different brands of but yogurt Whips is our favorite. And with so many different brands on the market we stick with what we love and enjoy eating with wonderful healthy benefits.
Shelby B.
Surprise,AZ
I’m not the biggest fan of this yogurt. I love the original from this brand better. I am a person where texture in food throws me off to not liking it. The whipped ones are just not my favorite.
evangelina M.
Not a fan. I tried this because i was curious about how it would taste. The flavor is good but the texture is not. It was like a moose and normally i like me some moose but i couldn't wrap my head around the texture of this one.
amber r.
Nice
Love love love yoplait yogurt! I put one of these in my daughter's school lunch everyday! It's a healthy snack alternative to sugary artificial treats and she loves them!
Jennifer H.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have always loved this as a kid, but I am one of those people that do not want chunks of real fruits in my food, they should have an option with that! Would make this product that much better!
carlee s.
Batesville
This yogurt is so delicious! It was so light and tasted like real strawberry’s. I would choose this yogurt over any other kind that I have tried. I love it and will be getting this every time I go to get my weekly groceries (:
Heather M.
I'm very picky about yogurt but this works perfect. I'm not the type of person who likes fruit in my yogurt. It has a great flavor and is also a healthy snack! Defiantly recommend to everyone.
Agus S.
Washington, DC
The texture is great, it has little pieces of strawberry but you won’t feel it and it has a rich flavor. I love to use this yogurt with granola and some fruits, it makes the perfect breakfast!
Tiffany R.
stroudsburg, PA
They are very good and they have so many different flavors they are light and when you eat them you don't feel so guilty I love them for snacks or to go with my lunch and they are well priced.
Lauren d.
mechanicsburg
Love the texture! Super creamy and light. As light as it is, it’s still a filling healthy lighter alternative. The strawberry flavor is amazing and doesn’t taste fake or like a diet food product. I would highly recommend this