BY YOPLAIT

Shelby B.
Timmonsville, SC
Very fruity and fulfilling. I find this a quick and easy snack or breakfast for a busy day which is a good thing! The only thing I dont really enjoy is the after taste. Its sort of bitter, but not to the point where I cant finish.
Breanna D.
I love this yogurt! I am not at all a breakfast person, but I love this product, I purchase these at my local Kroger quite often. The flavor is outstanding and I would recommend this product to others.
ashlyn o.
These whips are so good! I always eat them as a snack in the afternoon and they are a perfect to go snack. we definitely buy them in bulk, the only downside is I feel like they are not healthiest.
Sandra J.
I've tried many different brands of but yogurt Whips is our favorite. And with so many different brands on the market we stick with what we love and enjoy eating with wonderful healthy benefits.
Shelby B.
Surprise,AZ
I’m not the biggest fan of this yogurt. I love the original from this brand better. I am a person where texture in food throws me off to not liking it. The whipped ones are just not my favorite.
evangelina M.
Not a fan. I tried this because i was curious about how it would taste. The flavor is good but the texture is not. It was like a moose and normally i like me some moose but i couldn't wrap my head around the texture of this one.
amber r.
Nice
Love love love yoplait yogurt! I put one of these in my daughter's school lunch everyday! It's a healthy snack alternative to sugary artificial treats and she loves them!
Jennifer H.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have always loved this as a kid, but I am one of those people that do not want chunks of real fruits in my food, they should have an option with that! Would make this product that much better!
carlee s.
Batesville
This yogurt is so delicious! It was so light and tasted like real strawberry’s. I would choose this yogurt over any other kind that I have tried. I love it and will be getting this every time I go to get my weekly groceries (:
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
One of my favorite yogurts of all time! From the light texture, to the sweet strawberry, it’s truly a delight to eat. The strawberry isn’t overpowering and makes for the perfect snack/dessert.